Chapter 156

HALO P.O.V.

I'm pregnant Micah! I screamed out as Micah turned his back on me. I couldn't stand to see or hear him break up with me again. He turned around slowly and I let tears roll down my face. "I'm pregnant" I admitted again.

What?

I'm pregnant.......I found out yesterday and I wanted to surprise you. I guess your super fertile after an abortion....I'm pregnant!

What you gone do?

What you mean what I'm gone do? We about to be a Family! Look I know things before wasn't right or wasn't the right time but god is given us another chance and I love you......

___________________
.......P.O.V.......

We do have support groups for teenage moms.! And adoption is always best as well.

I wiped my tears and picked the sonograms up.

Are you okay? I know this is a lot to take in!

Yeah I'm fine...umm can I go?

Yes! If you don't decide to keep it that's okay as well, like I said we do have support groups for young moms obviously this was a bit of surprise for you so if you'd like to take some time off before you make another appointment depending on what your decision is.

I nodded my head and got up. I grabbed my purse and left out the doctors office quick. I waited until I was inside my car and cried. This couldn't of been happening right now.....why wasn't I more careful! What was I thinking?

I opened my house doors and I went straight up to my room to undress. Looking down at my stomach I felt disgusted with my self. I drew a hot bath to help with all my aches and pains. I sat in the hot water sick to my stomach. I felt like I had to throw up but I was so tired and drained.

I grabbed my phone to look up abortion clinics near me....