Chapter 71

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I made sure all my kids was sleeping and in bed before I left the house. Before I pulled off I checked Magic's cars for any clues or anything. All I found was some updated sonograms and that was it. My baby was growing and I was missing it. I was praying that they was okay.....

I honestly didn't have a clue what could be going on. Everything was fine when I left and that's what scares me most.

I pulled up to my traps and my shit was ran through. It smelt foul as fuck in here. Work was gone, money was gone, guns and bullet holes was every where. Bodies was dropped. I couldn't believe my fuckin eyes right now.

What the fuck.! Malachi said coming into the house. I bent down to touch the blood on the floor rubbing it between my fingers. It was fresh blood it couldn't of been here no longer than 36hrs. "Where the fuck is Malike.?!" Malachi asked beginning to freak out. I left this trap in Malikes hands he was suppose to be running everything. We searched the whole house.

He not here.! I said angrily. "Now my fuckin wife is missing, my fuckin brother is missing and my shit ran the fuck through.!" I yelled pissed off. I through the tv on the ground angrily.

What you mean Magic's missing.?! Malachi asked ready to cry.

Magic been missing for a whole week the kids said. I leave for two months and this what the fuck I come home to. I promise you if something happened to either one of them I swear to god this whole fuckin state going up in flames and I don't give a fuck.! I yelled.

Let's not think the worst brother.

How could I not?.! Look at what the fuck we just came home too.

I know... I know this shit bouta drive me crazy.