Chapter 169

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Hello! I said for the third time into my ringing phone. "Helloooooo!" I said annoyed. I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone sitting it on the counter. At this point somebody was just playing on my phone.

I made a bowl of cereal and soon as I was about to sit down the door bell rang. "I got it!" I yelled walking to the door eating. I opened it And was greeted by my grandmother! I was so happy to see her I hugged her tight letting her come into the house all the way.

Hi glammy! I sang happily hugging her.

Hey my baby! She smiled hard. "Where's your parents?!"

Dads upstairs and moms at the gym. Look come see baby Major! I smiled leading her into the living room where me and my brother was stationed. Major was still knocked out.

Who is it? My dad asked coming down the stairs. He was drunk outta his mind. Lately my dad has been being an alcoholic and I didn't really like that.! It's like my mom didn't even care how he was acting. But she haven't been around enough either. She stayed at the gym.

Martavion it's 1pm in the afternoon are you drunk? She asked him walking over to him.

What do you want Star? He questioned pissed off taking another sip of his liquor. I've never heard my dad talk to his own mom like that.

Don't disrespect me your still my son!

Oh am I? Didn't seem like it when you was letting your husband try to destroy me.

Martavion I had no idea of any of that Shit your father did! Now you listen to me and you listen to me good! She began to cry. I don't know what was going on here. "I love you, you are my baby boy! I already lost one son and I don't wanna lose another!"

It's too fuckin late get the fuck out of my house! He yelled angrily. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He yelled even louder. He scared Major right out his sleep. "Don't you ever come back around here....don't you dare say another fuckin word to my fuckin kids! You are dead to me!" He said sternly with gritted teeth slamming the door in her face.

My dad stood with his back against the door as tears rolled down his face and he drunk his liquor. What the hell was going on with my family?

I picked Major up and cuddled him until he fell back asleep in my arms. I couldn't wait to finish school and start my career and have a baby with Legend. I wanted a daughter though. I'm definitely getting tired of getting peed on.

Hey baby! My mama said smiling coming into the house. She took her stuff off and went to go wash her hands so she could get Major.

Can we talk for a minute? I asked her giving her his bottle.

Of course baby what's wrong?

It's dad! I'm worried about him!

Why what happened.

Umm grandma came over today and he told her like she's dead to him and kicked her out. Ma he was so drunk I don't even think he realized that he was talking to his own mother.

Your father is going through something right now and I'm not really sure on what it is. But him and his family and brother they all got into it recently. Something well a lot of things was said and Martavion didn't like the way it was said. That's probably just his was of copping with everything.

Ma can you please check on him!

I will baby! She smiled getting up.

I'm about to go to Legend house! I smiled getting up. I laughed a bit snd walked out.