Chapter 85

MICAH P.O.V.

My phone started ringing waking me out my sleep. It was from an unfamiliar number. I hurried up and jumped up to answer it.

Nigga.! Machi said angrily as it woke him up to. 

"Sorry.!" I mouthed sitting up. We both looked back at Miracle to make sure she was still sleeping. This whole being kidnapped being grazed, and losing TJ situation had Miracle fucked up. It was so comforting for her to know we was right beside her and no one was getting near her again. It was the only way she would sleep at night unless dad slept with her until she fell asleep. I felt so bad for my baby sister but I know my parents was handling everything.

I got off the bed quietly and walked to my room as I answered the phone. "Hey.!" A female voice said cracking.

Who's this? I questioned looking at the phone.

Halo....

What do you want?

I seen what happened on the news is your sister okay?

She's fine...

There was a long moment of silence. I sighed and I could hear her sniffing. "Micah I'm sorry.!" She sobbed through her tears. "I swear it wasn't like that.! I miss you so much. I didn't mean to fall in love with you but I did.! I regret not telling you sooner I swear all my feelings, the dates, the laughs, long talks all night, everything....everything was real.! I love you.!"

I did love you too Halo.! But you crossed me and that shit broke my heart I ain't gone lie it did.....from the moment I got your number I knew you was for me everything about me changed for you! I was a better version of myself. And now I realized I'd never let a female get me that deep and open again. Bye Halo.! I hung up the phone and blocked the number. I sighed laying back on my bed.

Halo really fucked me up and I didn't know how to handle the shit. This was my real first break up. I felt like I wasn't good enough....I know what goes around comes around and she was my Karma but damn that shit hit deep.