Chapter 24

LEGEND P.O.V.

Hey Mr Jackson.! I greeted him as I walked into his office.

Hey, did you get that for me?

Yeah.! I got it on lock just say the word and I'm pullin the trigger.

Nah son I don't want your hands getting dirty. And this dangerous after you catch a body.....it can fuck yo head up.

With all due respect sir yall are like family to me. Machi damn near my little brother so if it's a nigga that gotta be dealt with than I'm dealing with it feel me.!

I hear you kid.! But this a murder we talkin bout I want his shit done crazy. I want it so his mama can't have an open casket for his ass.! I don't need you to choke up. It takes a lot of heart filled rage, and violence to murder someone.

I can do it sir.!

He looked me in my eyes so deep it felt like he was looking me in my soul. I know he was reading me but truth was I wasn't scared it was like I had my humanity off anyways. The Jackson's was my family and not just cause of Majesty but because they all took me in when I had nothing when I wasn't nothing. I been on my own all my life and when they found out they took me in and showed me more to life.

When I say the word you handle it.! He said sternly looking me in my eyes.

Yes sir.! I said nodding my head. There was a knock at the door. We both looked up and it was Majesty at the door. I got up to leave out. "Hi Legend.!" She spoke, I ignored her and walked past her.

Legend what the fuck is your problem? She asked following me through the halls. "You can ignore me all you want to...."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking until I got to my car. "Legend.!" She yelled my name again.

What.? I yelled back finally breaking my silence. "What the fuck do you want Majesty.?" "You want me to talk to you so fuckin bad for what.? I'm not some fuckin toy you can just play with when you feel like it.! You made your bed remember.?!" I yelled pissed off. You can say my feelings was hurt over this whole situation or whatever you wanna call it but the truth is I was in love with this girl and I couldn't take that shit lightly.

She grabbed me by my shirt as I was talking and kissed me. "I love you too Legend.!" She said before letting me go. I started into her eyes for a moment trying to realize what just happened. "I love you...it's you it's always been you.! Please tell me you forgive me.!" I want us to work I wanna be with you.!" She said with tears in her eyes. I placed my forehead on hers and she sniffled letting her tears out. I sighed because I was gonna hate myself for this.

I love you Majesty but it's to late.! I whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek. "I already made a deal with your dad" I said before walking away. I got in my cat and drove off quickly. I wiped my tears because I was so pissed right now.

FUCKKKKKK❗️❗️❗️❗️