Chapter 195

MICAH P.O.V.

Morning! Halo smiled coming to sit next to me.

What's up. I nodded my head and continued to look at my phone.

Are you okay? She asked trying to get my attention.

Not really! I'm just going through some shit!

They storm doesn't last forever baby.

I know... ima catch you later. I got up from the table and headed to class. I was surprised to see Queen here today. She missed a whole week of school and still acts like she doesn't know me.

Hey! I said taking a seat next to her.

Hey! She said back shyly.

How's the baby?

Good! He or she is fine.... Sorry to hear about your dad!

Thanks!

How you holding up?

I'm alright! Just taking it one day at a time. I told my mom about the pregnancies.....she'd like to meet you!

Micah I...

Look I know you can't wait to head out to New York and all but I really wanna be apart of my baby life and do right. And I know my mom will be an amazing grandmother so just let me know a time and date thats good for you!

I'll let you know Micah! She said packing her books up to move away from me. I really fucked this one up bad and all I wanted to do was fix it. I know there was no coming back from this. I took my stuff out and got ready for the class.

My mind was every where. I couldn't help but to look at Queen. She was glowing she looked so beautiful! She wrote in her book doing her work as she snacked on her yogurt and granola bars. I loved how she was actually taking care of herself and the baby opposed to Halo who literally just ate any and everything.

She got a text and smiled at her phone. It through me off guard. I just know somebody else got her attention now. I bit the side of my lip I was a bit jealous I can admit cause I know it had to be another Nigga the way she was smiling.

Okay class! I need you to pair of with your partners to finish part two of the final project! Our teacher announced. Queens whole smile wiped off her face and she glanced back at me.

Ms...I, I can't work with my partner! Queen said frustrated.

Why not?

Cause I just can't!

No excuses we got about 24 minutes left in class and I need to make sure everybody understands their assignments now go please! She said annoyed. Queen grabbed her folder and got up to
Come sit at the table with me.

Look I'll just do all the work and you can present it that way we don't have to talk to each other or actually work on this together.

What? Dude no! Okay so this right here has to stop Queen. Look I know your mad at me and I understand why.

Do you Micah? Do you really?

Yeah I do! I'm sorry I'm fuckin sorry! But I got caught in this situation and I can't fix it. So I'm trying to do the right thing.

Just cause we are having a baby together doesn't mean we have to be together or we have to talk to each other. I'm fine the baby is fine. You can buy things and keep them at your house and I'll do the same. We can even decide on exact days you want the baby and days I'll keep the baby like a joint custody thing until I move to New York. I'm not bitter nor do I give a fuck about you dating your girlfriend I knew what it was from the jump I'm just mad that you lied to me about it. But I'm not mad that I'm pregnant this may be my only chance at having a baby and I'm not regretting it and honestly I really don't need you here I can handle it but I will not keep you from your child. So let's skip the whole pretending you care and I care about each other bullshit and coparent that's it that's all nothing more.