Band-Aid Pt 3.

AND NOW FOR THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOOOORRR........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Band-Aid Pt 3. 

*

Bethany ran around the house after Jax. Being four years old it seemed, had given him 10 years' worth of energy. "Jax c'mon! We have to get you ready for the show!" Jax acted like he was deaf and kept running around the house in his underwear. Bethany was so exhausted she barely heard the door open.

*

Derek looked around the house. He saw Jax running around in his underwear, screaming his head off. He saw toys strayed all across the room. And he saw his exhausted wife who was holding onto the stair's banister taking deep breaths. Bethany lifted her head up, smiling softly when she saw Derek.

*

Derek walked towards her and stopped at the stairs, helping Bethany sit down. "What's going on here?" Bethany looked at him with tired eyes, "I've been running around the house trying to catch your son to get him ready for the show, but the energy was acting up." Derek laughed at her, "How come he's only my son when he does something you don't like?" Bethany narrowed her eyes at him, "Because."

*

Derek laughed and gave her cheek a light kiss, putting his hand on her stomach, "Pretty soon we'll have two kids running around the house." Bethany smiled, "I can already feel my stress level rocketing." Derek laughed at her again, "Always the drama queen. C'mon we have to catch Jax and get him ready."

*

Bethany stood up taking a deep breath, smiling when Derek's eyes instantly went to the small bump that protruded from her stomach. She waited around the corner while Derek went to the other side of house to catch Jax whichever way he went. Bethany laughed to herself, realizing that this was her life. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she barely heard Jax coming around the corner, but she luckily lunged at the right time and caught him. "Derek!" Derek came running from the other side, smiling when he saw a laughing Jax in her arms.

*

"Put him down, you could hurt the baby!" Bethany rolled her eyes at him; she already knew in the last few months of her pregnancy, she probably wouldn't be allowed to do anything at all. She ignored him and started to walk up the stairs with Jax in her arms to get him ready for the show, promptly causing Derek to follow her upstairs to help get Jax ready.

*

Jax ran around the room throughout the whole bath and by the end of time he was ready both Bethany and Derek were soaking wet. Derek laughed seeing how grumpy Bethany was, "Hormones babe." Bethany glared at him, "Shut up." Bethany stood up and ran to the room to get ready leaving Derek alone in the bathroom.

*

Derek shook his head slightly, smiling. This was his life now. He had the pleasure of being with the love of his life, his child, and his soon to be child everyday. Well nightmare right now, with Bethany and her hormones she was grumpy 50% of the time, Jax and his 4 year old self that was impossible to calm down. He stood up and got ready for the show, shooing his wife and Jax into the car, barely making it in time.

*

The show went by without as much as a hiccup, with Derek and his partner earning a 36 on their Contemporary. Derek looked at her from the stage signifying that it was time. Bethany stood tentatively as Tom asked Derek about the big news that he had planned. "Well" He started with a smile.

*

He reached out for Bethany's hand as soon as he saw her. He pulled her closer to him and smiled, picking up Jax in his arms. "We've been married for two years all because of this show and so we felt it would be appropriate to share some big news the same way we got started." Tom jokingly caught in, "You're not getting divorced are you, I was rooting for you."