Make-up.

I'm going through serious Motough withdrawl. I mean I know they're talking, like texting or something, can't they just hang out in public, like please i need more motough mondays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make-up.

Bethany laid in bed, a miserable look on her face. She had been sick for the past three days and she wasn't getting any better. Even though she knew she needed to get medicine, there was no way she was going to risk going out in public with the way that she looked, she would get even more hate. She knew she could easily call Derek to bring her some medicine, but they had only been dating for about two months, and there was no way he could see her like this. She looked like Voldemort's daughter. I guess she would just have to tough it out until she got better.

Bethany heard her phone start to ring from the other side of the room and inwardly groaned at having to get up to get it. She stood up wrapped in all her blankets and headed for it. She flinched seeing Derek's name on the screen. He probably wanted to hang out and there would be no way she would take no for an answer, especially after Bethany ignored him for the past three days.

Bethany prepared herself and tried to disguise her sniffles and raspy voice. "Hey Der!" She said excitedly into the phone knowing if she did anything but that he would be here in about five minutes tops knowing something was wrong. 

"Hey babe! Do you want to hangout today? You've been depriving me of your dimple for the past three days!" Bethany hesitated to answer, she didn't know what excuse she was going to use today when she felt a hair tickle her throat. She wheezed for breath and then started to sneeze uncontrollably. So much for trying to hide the fact she was sick.

"Um...I'm editing a video today Derek I can't." She managed to get out between her coughs. Derek sighed, and Bethany knew he wasn't taking no for an answer, "I'll be there in five minutes." Bethany sighed dramatically and said goodbye.

Bethany turned around to get back into bed when she saw her appearance in the mirror, there was no way Derek could see her like this. She rushed around the room trying to find her makeup when she heard the doorbell downstairs. "Shit." Bethany whispered to herself. Maybe if she just didn't open the door, Derek would get the hint that she didn't want to see anybody.

She had already laid back in bed with a smile on her face, confident her plan would work, when she heard the door open downstairs. Her eyes widened, realizing that she had given Derek a key to her apartment. She rushed around the room trying to find clothes to change into when she realized the door was wide open. She turned around to quickly shut it when a foot stuck it's way out, stopping her shutting the door.

Bethany turned around sheepishly and put her head in her hands. "Baby, why didn't you tell me you were sick?" She heard his footsteps toward her and she stepped back, still hiding her face in her hands. "Go away." She mumbled.

Derek smiled at her, "Aw my beautiful Beth is sick." "I'm not beautiful." She mumbled again. Derek laughed at her, she never would truly understand just how beautiful she was. "Well maybe if you move your hands from your face I would be able to judge that thought." He grabbed her hands lightly and pulled, frowning when she wouldn't move them from her face. "Beth c'mon babe."

Bethany reluctantly moved her hands from her face, and tried not to look at into his eyes while he inspected her makeup free face. "You are so beautiful." Derek whispered. Bethany rolled her eyes at him, "Your such a liar Derek."

It was Derek's turn to roll his eyes, she would never understand her beauty. Her messy bun was just about the most adorable thing he had ever seen. He wanted to kiss her button red nose. He loved her raspy voice and he simply loved everything about her. Bethany looked at him, her eyes full of insecurity. "Don't worry baby, you're beautiful."

He pushed his lips to her, with Bethany pushing him away, "I'm sick." Derek laughed at her, "I know I'll be right back with some medicine." He kissed her forehead and started to walk out of the room, only coming back to tell her one more thing, "You should take off your makeup more often.." Bethany just blew him a kiss, wondering how she had gotten so lucky.