Happily Ever After.

So I had no school and I'm hype and decided to write and I want to apologize to you guys, lately my writing hasn't been the best and I want to assure you guys that I'm battling through it so bear with me and I'm sorry if it's been bothering you! Thanks for reading and have a great day loves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happily Ever After. 

*

Bethany wiped her hands nervously on her dress as she looked to the mirror one more time, looking for something to fix, but finding nothing. She looked perfect, like a princess in her white flouncy gown. She looks around the tiny room, not being able to contain her excitement.

*

This was it, they had made it. All those countless rumors and hard time paid off; now in just an hour they would have what they always wanted, but really she didn't anything other than him.

*

Her heart started to race faster when she sees Julianne walk into the room with her light pink bridesmaid dress on. Julianne was the one responsible of keeping her calm, and so far she wasn't doing a very good job. Bethany was constantly pacing around the room and looking in the mirror nervously, wanting to be sure she looked perfect for him.

*

"Calm down Beth, you look incredible." Julianne said as she once again saw Beth looking for imperfections in the mirror though there weren't any, and really Beth didn't even have to try. She knew her brother would think she was gorgeous in anything. If Bethany decided to get married in an crop top and sweatpants, he would still shower her with compliments with every chance he'd get.

*

Bethany shook her head in the mirror and once again grabbed her dress and twirled a piece of hair. Julianne rolled her eyes, keeping quiet and just looking at her friend, 'These two idiots really are in love aren't they?' She knew what she was talking about, she had just come from outside where Mark had taken the job of trying to calm Derek down, and it didn't seem to be working. They didn't seem to understand that everything would turn out fine just as long as they loved each other, and they sure did.

*

On the other side of the wall Derek was pacing the room the exact same way that Bethany was. "You know", started Mark, "If you do that anymore the floor might have a hole in it later and you guys won't be able to get married." Mark burst out laughing at how Derek instantly stopped and sat down, his foot tapping loudly as he practiced his vows.

*

He stopped laughing when he saw just how nervous his best friend was, "Derek just calm down, you know how much she loves you, and we all see how much you love her, everything will be great." Derek nods but doesn't stop tapping his foot much to Mark's annoyance, instead he decides to stay quiet as he knew there was no way to calm his best friend until Bethany Mota would turn into Bethany Hough.

*

The room is filled with chaos as guests start to arrive. Derek can see all the Dancing with the Stars pros as they all jokingly laugh at him and how nervous he was. He can see Bethany's family and her dad who was standing waiting to deliver the love of his life to him at any moment. He can see his family but smiles when he sees Julianne missing, she had been given the same job as Mark and she was no doubt not achieving anything with Beth the same way Mark wasn't achieving anything with him.

*

And for good reason of course, this was their wedding. What if he forgot his vows? What if she said no? (He knew there was absolutely no chance this would happen but still.) He could already imagine the war going on in Bethany's head, he smiled just thinking about her but is quickly brought out his thoughts as Mark grabbed his shoulder, "It's time, are you ready?" Derek almost barely moves his head up and down, signifying that he was.