Princess.

So it was requested that I do another fic like Band-Aid and since you guys liked that so much I figured why not? This is a bit different because Beth is the one with the baby! I hope you guys like reading this as much as I liked writing it! Thanks for requests I should have at least or two more up this week! (P.S. If I don't write your idea right away it doesn't mean I'm ignoring it and sending me angry dm's won't make me want to write it faster)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess. 

This was it. No more daily rehearsals, no stressing about the dances, no more mini fashion shows, no more karaoke, it was really over for them. Bethany pressed her face into his chest deeper as he comforted her. "It's okay baby. We're okay." She just nodded at him but didn't say a word, she didn't need to.

The rest of the couples crowded around them after they gave their last bow, expressing how sorry they were about the elimination but Derek and Beth barely acknowledged them instead choosing to focus on each other.

They both walked into Bethany's trailer hands wrapped up in each other. A word hadn't been spoken since it happened, the words they wanted to speak lingered in the air around them like humidity on a hot day, couldn't see it (in this case hear it) but they knew they were there.

Derek picked his phone out of his pocket as it started to ring, signifying a text. "Babe my family wants to go to dinner with us, are you up for it?" Without a glance at him Bethany nodded as she walked into the bathroom to get ready, still no words thrown his way.

He sighed as she was in the bathroom, he knew Bethany thought she had let him down, but truly he was so incredibly proud of her, and he was hoping that tonight she would really see just how proud  he was. He smiled as she walked out of the bathroom in much more comfortable clothing, "You look beautiful, you ready?" She nodded her head again but was silent.

Derek sighed as he grabbed her hands, "You know I'm proud of you right? You killed that freestyle, you're the queen and I love you, y'hear me?" For the first time in half an hour she shot a small smile at him, "I love you too." She quickly responded, no trace of hesitation in her voice. He smiled, definitely satisfied with her answer as he led her to his car, only hoping that his normal bubbly Beth would be back soon from where ever she went.

And she was, dinner with his family was a success. With that charm that she seemed to have she won everyone over within a few minutes, and he was so incredibly happy that his bubbly Beth was back, he couldn't bear to see her upset.

Derek rolled his eyes as Sharee finished telling yet another embarrassing story of him as a child, with Bethany turning red from the laughter, "Oh stop it Mota, I have some tales about you too!" Bethany immediately stopped laughing as she knew what he was talking about causing Derek's family to laugh and just admire them. They had something real.

Everybody knew that when Derek agreed to be on season 19 he was burnt out, and he was terrified that he wouldn't pull out as good of routines as he usually did, but Bethany was his inspiration and his light, she was the only one who had cracked his professional exterior that he wore so often, he barely gave himself the chance to enjoy life but Bethany showed him the way to do so.

They all saw the way Derek looked at Bethany while she was talking or when she smiled or when they made eye contact, their love was right on display for everybody to see. They had all fallen back into conversation as they saw Bethany and Derek whispering into each other's ears and they knew that they needed this time alone.

Bethany laughed at yet another one of Derek's corny jokes as she felt her phone vibrate. She picked her phone out her pocket only to see a text from her sister: Have an emergency, come home as soon as you can I need to go! Bethany let out a frustrated sigh when she finished reading the text.