Chance.

Okay so some of you were confused at my last note- this is not the end of my writing- I will continue writing these prompts for a long time I just wanted to point out that because of lack of response I won't be posting as frequently, but with that said thanks so much for the kind comments and I've started on all your requests, thanks so much for 31k and I hope you guys like this, this is not my best prompt but I'm working on some things for you guys, and this is sorta weird but the prompt is that bethany was a new pro and not a celeb just to clear it up, thanks guys i hope you guys have great days!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance. 

"Did you hear the news?!" Derek felt himself wince as he set his coat on his living room couch, feeling his ear start to hurt with Mark's screams. "Hear about what?!!" He asked Mark. He walked into the living room to see Mark wildly typing away from the computer, anticipating some great news.

Mark raised his head as he saw Derek walk into the living room, "You really don't know?!" Derek looked Mark with puzzling eyes shrugging and starting to walk away, he thought this was probably just another Mark phase where he gets really excited about something only to have Derek find it a little lackluster. "No wait!!" Mark called after him. Derek stopped in his tracks and he started to walk back to Mark, "This better be good Ballas." He motioned for Mark to continue; almost ready to walk away knowing this probably wasn't going to be as good as Mark was making it out to be.

Mark motioned for him to move to the computer, "You know how they said we were getting new troupe members for season 19 right?" Derek felt himself nod and his eyes started to close in exhaustion, ready to tell Mark that they would finish the conversation later, but he waited, almost feeling like something good was going to come out of this Mark phase.

"Guess who we're getting?!?!" Mark yelled, Derek winced again, "Who?" He asked slightly lackluster, Mark always got excited when they got new pros, 'Another chance to date a hot girl' Mark would call it. "WE'RE GETTING BETHANY MOTA!!!" Mark yelled as loud as he could, laughing when he saw Derek's eyes widen.

Derek felt his mouth slightly fall open, "You're kidding right?! THIS IS HUGE." Mark laughed loudly, he had been the same way when he found out. Bethany Mota was huge, an owner of many world champion titles, Dancing with the Stars was lucky she had even considered to go dance on show, much less join the troupe. Derek couldn't believe it, he had been suggesting asking her for years but he had always been dismissed with the thought, "She's too big." They had said.

Derek started to smile, he didn't know what to expect from her arrival, but he knew damn well how beautiful she was, he had always had a bit of a crush on her but now that they were going to be on the same show and at point even dance together, he didn't know what to expect.

But he knew one thing well: This girl was going to rock his world.

*****************************

Derek walked out of his car following Mark, wiping his clammy hands on his jeans. "Dude just calm down, it's not like you're going to meet the president. This is Bethany Mota- just about the most gorgeous woman ever to exist who just happens to be an incredible dancer and oh god- you should be nervous as hell." Derek rolled his eyes, "Gee thanks Mark, we can always count on you to lighten the mood." Mark shrugged again before looking at the door nervously, "Okay ready?" Derek nodded though Mark didn't look back to check for an answer, he walked to the door following Mark with all the hope in the world.

He opened the door only to be met with the blasting sound of "Hideaway" by Kiesza playing loudly in the background. He looked to the ballroom and saw what he had been nervous for the past week. Bethany Mota in the middle of the floor in just about the most skimpy Paso Doble costume he had ever seen, accompanied by Sasha and Henry she started to grace across the floor, in perfect tune with the music.