Prove It.

Thanks so much for 17k, you guys are incredible!! This is was a request from motoughfan and I hope you enjoy it thanks for the prompts!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prove it.

Bethany shuffles around the table to her right, trying not to make any more commotion because a club like this certainly didn't need any more commotion than it already had.  She shot her head up, trying to look over people's shoulders to catch a glimpse of Derek. She cursed bitterly in her head when she was unable to look past anybody even with heels she was still too short.

She smiled when she felt somebody wrap their hands around her waist, thinking it was Derek she playfully locked her fingers with his.

Until he laughed; a laugh unfamiliar to her, nothing like Derek's. She tried to break away from the person's arms only to be pulled back into them, "Just give me a chance baby." The voice whispered in her ear, "I can make this night real good for you." She forcefully broke away from his arms, "I have a boyfriend." She spoke out, her eyes widening when she realized what she said. What was she going to do if the guy asked to meet her boyfriend? She didn't have one.

The guy opened his mouth a bit, starting to smirk, "Just forget about him. My name's Drew and seriously, if you let me I can make you feel amazing- if you know what I mean." Bethany started to back up slowly, cringing when she bumped into somebody behind her. She turned around quickly to apologize but her eyes widened in relief when she saw it was Derek.

"Babe! I've been looking for you for like half an hour!" He smiled at her, tightening his grip on her hand. She looked back at the guy who was looking at her with expecting eyes, "Is this your boyfriend?" Bethany tightened her grip on Derek's hand, not knowing what to say.

Derek looked down to look at Bethany who looked like a fish out of water; he knew exactly what was happening. He surprised himself when he opened to mouth to answer the guy who was staring at Beth like a piece of meat, "Yeah that's me and if you have any problems just let me know."

The guy rolled his eyes starting to walk away before coming back to Beth, "If you ever get bored, just give me a call." Bethany rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving Derek alone with the guy. The guy smirked at Derek, "C'mon seriously, just let me take a turn. Guy code right?" Derek felt the anger rise up in him, forcing himself not to punch the guy in the face. "I don't know how you treat your girlfriends, but I don't like to share."

He tried to turn away and follow Beth when he felt the guy grab his hand, "I'll be watching you two, there's no way in hell you two are couple, and if I don't see you two together by the end of the night, I'll be able to have my ways with her. Prove it." Derek pulled his hand away and started to follow Beth, the guy's words echoing in his mind, "Prove it."

He tried to shuffle the words out of his mind with no such luck, if he didn't do something, he knew the guy wasn't playing around; all he wanted was a bit of pleasure- a quick fuck. And Bethany was so much more than that. He pulled Bethany's arm towards him, feeling the tension ease away a bit when she smiled up at him.

"Thanks for that." She said, "I didn't know what to do." Derek smiled back at her, loving how she was able to lift the mood in the most tense situations. "Beth," He whispered. Bethany looked at him with confused eyes, "What's wrong?"

"The guy- he knows weren't not dating. And if we don't 'prove it' he says he'll whatever he can to get his way with you and that's not something that I want for you- it's not something you deserve." Bethany looked conflicted but her face (like always) lit up with a smile. "So" she smirked, "Prove it." Derek turned away laughing, "You can't be serious Bethany."

Bethany rolled her eyes, "C'mon Derek you said it! That guy will do anything plus it's just a little kiss which is much less than what all the couples here are doing." She gestured around the club, and she was right, couples everywhere were taking it too far. Some basically fucking in booths. Derek turned back to Beth who was waiting for an answer.

He flipped his eyes around the club, looking for the guy, and sure enough the guy was sitting there smirking just staring at them. Derek felt his anger heat up again, before he smirked, making sure the guy's eyes were on them. He pulled Bethany to him and crashed his lips onto hers. He felt her smile in the kiss as she put her hands around his neck, savoring the feel of his lips on hers.

And it was so much more than a little kiss- Derek could feel the passion in the kiss. He could feel sparks, and something else that he wasn't sure what it was. He pulled Bethany closer to him, no longer worried about an act, this was so much more than an act. His hands roamed her body and he settled on putting them dangerously low on her back, Bethany sighing contently. He grazed her lips with his tongue, begging for entrance and Bethany gladly accepted.

Derek broke apart from the kiss, gasping for air. He looked down at Beth who looked a bit dazed, but nonetheless happy. "That was more than a little kiss Derek." Derek laughed at her, his mind filled with possibilities of what had just happened- because he knew it was much more than a little kiss too. That kiss meant something and he was inclined to find out. They couldn't keep living, ignoring that spark- and they both knew it.

He leaned down to put his nose to hers, no longer caring about the guy. His lips were so close that when he spoke, his lips grazed hers, sending butterflies and sparks through Bethany's stomach. "Did I prove it?" He asked her, his voice low against her lips. She laughed slightly before pressing her lips about a centimeter apart from his.                

"You proved it."