Lego House.

Tumblr is confusing y'all but if you guys follow me, you'll probbbbsss get sneak peaks of the prompts before they're fully posted here but anyways thanks for all the support my loves! (I originally thought this was bad so I didn't wanna post it but what's life without a risk eh?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lego House. 

//I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings but there's one thing on my mind

It's all for you//

Bethany smiled as she heard Derek's light snore from above her, he had always been a heavy sleeper. To some his snoring would be considered annoying, but to her, it was endearing. The more time spent hearing it, the more attached she grew to it.

She had gotten used to his snore in the six months that they'd been together, it's become almost like a sound of comfort to her.

Six months, six long months of being together, the best six months of her life. In six months, she got the chance to meet Derek Hough, better than anybody ever could. In six months, they picked up their pieces to a build a Lego house. One piece being their first kiss, another being their first confession of love for one another, another being their first time together. Their Lego house was built firmly on all these memories, built firmly on all the love.

If things didn't work out (though it was very clear in her mind that they would), they could knock the house down, knock the memories away.

As his snoring grew louder, only three words stayed prominent in her mind, resounding, becoming more and more true in every moment passing. The three words have very different meanings, but one thing was clear in her mind as each snore went by, it was all for him

//And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on, now//

The December air was rigid and cold, but she couldn't feel it as he pulled her closer and closer to his body. With every movement Bethany could feel him slowly pull her closer, not that she was complaining, she would spend every day of her life like this if given the chance.

There was a storm outside, both literally and figuratively. The rain hit the window, making the room dark yet somehow so much more comforting. They had recently just revealed their relationship to the public, and the storm that came from that was so much greater than everything that was happening outside. The hate was unbearable, for Bethany specifically, but she was okay, she was fine as long as he was there.

Similar to the way he was holding her now, everytime she broke, or had a little crack in her surface, Derek glued her back together, he was wind beneath her wings, at least the only thing keeping her from falling. He was the one keeping her safe, keeping her sheltered, he would always be.

//I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now, now//

She never cared much about all the hate that was happening, but this was different. There were knives constantly thrown at them, at her, like she was nothing, she was almost out of mind, and out of love, so much so that the only thing keeping her from sinking was the guy next to her. He was there in the darkest moments, the voice in her head yelling at her to keep going, the only thing picking her ip when she was getting down.