Victoria's Secret.

So I already had a couple ideas for some prompts and this is one that I envisioned in my mind, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. The next one will be a request of their first date. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria Secret Angel. 

Dancing with the Stars had opened up many doors for Bethany. After seeing her many talents, she was reached for from many companies. Abc wanted her to star in a TV show, clothes companies had called her to model for them, she had offers flying at her at every corner, but the one that stood out was a Victoria Secret angel offer.

She had been staying at Derek's house a couple of days after the finale while her apartment was being worked on, he had offered, and despite her hesitation, Derek insisted and here she was. She had been working on editing a video, a cup of hot cocoa that Derek had made for her in her hand, Derek right next to her facetiming Mark.

Her phone lit up , flashing the name 'Unknown Number' on her phone, she picked it up and pressed it to her ear. "Hello?", she asked. "Hello, am I speaking to Ms. Bethany Mota." She perked up paying more attention now, Derek noticed and fell silent, telling Mark to do the same. "That would be me.", she answered. She glanced at Derek, he was mouthing 'Put it on speaker!'She pressed the speaker button, and started to pay more attention,"Ms. Mota after seeing your incredible performance in Dancing with the Stars, we couldn't help but notice one thing..", "And that would be," Bethany asked. 

"Several of our fashion directors urged us to call you, because as they put it 'you had everything needed to make an incredible worker with our company, a gorgeous face, millions of fans, and a great body'" Bethany felt her cheeks heat up, realizing that both Mark and Derek were listening to the conversation, for her own sake she decided not to turn around to see their reactions.

"Well..um...Thank you, but I'm still not understanding what the purpose of the call was." "Well to put it bluntly, we want you to sign a contract and be a Victoria Secret Angel!". Bethany's jaw dropped, how could they possibly want her to be a Victoria Secret angel, her-a chubby nineteen year old, she would've thought Janel would be the one getting the offer, she was truly stunning. "Umm, I'm not sure I'd have to talk it through with my agent." she responded. "Well let us know soon, Victoria Secret would be delighted to have such a great name working with it, call us to the same number for the answer, no less than a week!" "Thank you" was all Bethany could muster.

The second she hung up the phone, Mark burst out laughing. "Shut up Mark." she said angrily, she would never hear the end of this, tomorrow morning on the airplane ride to New York, she would be bombarded with questions and teased at by the finalists. Derek said goodbye to Mark, almost in a sad tone. He sighed as he ended the call, "What's up with you?" Bethany asked. He sighed again, "Are you planning on doing it?" She looked at him, walking over to him, and sitting down next to him. Derek pulled her into his lap, still expecting an answer. "I have no clue, I mean why me of all people that were on the show, me, a chubby nineteen year old, if anything it should be Janel, or Witney, or even Sadie if not only because of her religious views, but not me."

Derek scoffed, "Are you kidding me right now Bethany?" Bethany looked at him a confused look on her face. Derek rolled his eyes, "You are not fat, you're skinny as a stick, I could literally encompass your waist with one hand!" 

Bethany looked at him, "I don't get it, do you want me to do it or not?" Derek sighed heavily again, he was having a war in his mind. Of course he wanted Bethany to succeed and gain the attention she deserved, but by doing this? He didn't want her to be seen as the girl with the hot body who models bras and thongs for Victoria Secret instead of what she was: an intelligent young lady, an amazing singer, incredible dancer, perfect role model, the list could go on and on, but he didn't know what to tell her. Either way, he wanted her to know that he would support her no matter what she would choose to do. And that was exactly what he told her. She sighed again, not wanting to talk about it anymore, she grabbed his hand, and pulled him to bed with her, wanting to feel him next to her.