Lovesick Fool.

Ennjoyy loves have a great sundayyyyyyyyyyyy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovesick Fool.

//Who are you?

You're looking like a stranger

You were once my love and my savior

Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow

I can't sleep

The pills they never help

Try counting sheep still hurts like hell

I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals

Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me?

If I said I wished you the best I was lying//

Derek looked at the picture of the girl he had known and come to love on his phone, sighing deeply when he saw the downfall of what he had once considered the most flawless person on  Earth. She still was, but she had made some bad decisions. His once red rose filled with love was starting wilt, slowly starting to lose her petals, in this case being her old self. There was not one glimpse of the sunny and bubbly Bethany he had fallen in love with during their time on the show. 

Now she constantly was trashed by magazines and TV networks for doing what she did, 'Miley Cyrus 2.0' they dubbed her. He couldn't sleep most nights just thinking about it and everything she had turned into. Derek knew something was wrong with Bethany, somebody had put a rock in her chest and he was determined to find out who it was that ruined his Bethany. That's right, his. He and Beth had crossed the boundaries of 'just friends' during their show. 

Their love story was short and had dust covering every page of the story. Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy falls in love. Girl falls in love. Then something happens. Boy has a broken heart. Girl has a broken heart. And that's where the story ends, there was nothing more to tell. 

Derek didn't wish her the best, well at least not her definition of best because surely that was getting drunk in a Hollywood club, kissing a stranger at 3 am in the morning. Derek wished her his definition of best, where she snapped out of whatever trance she was in, realized she had so much more to offer the world than what she was giving and came back to him; came back home.

//Wakin' up just brings me down

Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found

And my bed is half empty not half full

I'd rather live with broken bones

Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool

Like a lovesick fool//

Derek remembered their movie nights. Remembered how adorable she had always looked in his flannels and her knee high socks. Remembered how she rubbed her eyes when she tired. Remembered the way they had snuggled in the king size bed, just the right size for them. They both tended to sprawl their limbs across the bed, but they were always touching in some form whether it was their hands, their backs, or maybe just even their toes, but they were always connected during the night.

But now that Beth wasn't there to wake up with him he realized just how big the bed was. His own limbs didn't quite fill up the enormous space on the other side of the bed. Every morning he woke up to expect to see Bethany and her messy morning hair sprawled across the pillow, their legs entwined under the covers like they usually were each morning.