Burlesque.

Okay first of all I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while! I have had technology problems again but now that they're fixed I got all the prompts I had lost back!!! So here is my late Christmas present to you, I really hope you enjoy these prompts! P.S. Thanks so much for 2k reads!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Burlesque.

*

To say Bethany was nervous about meeting her switch-up partner was the monumental understatement of the year, she was even more nervous than when she met Derek.  But seriously, making them change pros in the middle of the season?! Way to go on that one producers.    

*    

She walked into the middle of the rehearsal room but the room was empty, "Well the day isn't getting started too different, my partner's already late" She smiled, realizing how much she missed Derek, he was partnered with Sadie, and to say she was disappointed would be undermining it. She knew Sadie had a boyfriend, and that she by no means would ever crush on Derek, but she was an amazing dancer, and to put it simply she was gorgeous, and she was scared Derek would realize just how much he was missing out on by being partnered with her. Well at least those were the thoughts that ran through Bethany's mind.

*

Lost in a daydream, she didn't hear footsteps come near her, until the producer tapped her on the back. She turned out and the producer handed her a blindfold to tie around her eyes. She put it on, and waited anxiously. She felt somebody grabbed her hands, "Run your hands along him, and try to guess who it is." She pulled her hands up to his biceps and they were large, she let out a slight noise of content, and could hear her new partner lightly laugh at her.  She was unsure of where to put her hands, her partner must've sensed it as well, he grabbed her hands that were tiny compared to his, and pulled them along his body. He pushed them to his abs, his hair, and his butt, she gave a light squeeze jokingly, he laughed out loud, and that was when she recognized him, "ARTEM." She yelled. He took off the blindfold, picked her up, and started spinning her around pressing a light kiss to her forehead.

*

They walked out to the lobby, they had all decided we would meet to see the new partnerships, they waited around the corner to take a glimpse before everybody else did so they wouldn't completely be taken by surprise. They saw Mark and Janel laughing next to each other and Lea and Val in deep conversation. They saw everybody paired up, but the one thing that hurt her was Derek. He had Sadie wrapped in his arms, Artem must've sensed her disappointment because he pulled her back. "We can play this game too", he pulled her back into the rehearsal studio, and pulled Lindsay with him, "What's wrong?" she asked. "I need you to lend Bethany some clothes, skimpy ones." 

*

She looked confused but nonetheless dug into her bag and handed her a hot pink Victoria Secret push-up sports bra, and tight black leggings that looked painted on, her butt showing prominently. Artem checked her over, nodding and smiling in approval, he grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the lobby. They were the last couple to arrive.

*

Everybody turned their heads seeing them walk in. The girls jaws dropped surprised that sweet little Bethany would ever wear such a daring outfit, the boys looked appreciative, their eyes either falling on her semi-exposed chest or her butt. All of them except Derek, he looked bothered, he looked ready to kill Artem. Artem sensed his jealousy and pulled Bethany close to him, putting his arm tight around her waist, his head on her shoulder.

*

Everybody remained silent anticipating Derek's next move, until the producers walked in, about to give them their assigned dance styles. The fans had voted through Twitter last night, and they were just about to find out.