Eating Disorder Pt 2.

Okay so this is another part to my first prompt. I've recieved a couple of comments that they want to see more of that and I decided to write it! And also I think I'm almost done rewriting my prompts so be ready for a major update soon maybe even like 8 new prompts! By the way I know that a lot of my prompts are centered around dramatic topics because like Bethany and her show performances I tend to do better with the dramatic stuff! They'll be some fluffy stuff soon don't worry y'all!! Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eating Disorder Part 2.

*

Bethany took a deep breath before stepping onto the scale. She looked down and felt a pang of disappointment hit her when she saw the the 98 flash on the tiny screen. She couldn't believe she had only lost 5 pounds, she was constantly exercising, she always watched what she ate. Now that she had moved in with Derek it was harder to hide, but she was determined to lose more weight, she wanted to try to be good enough for Derek, especially since he could have anyone he wanted, the fans had been eager to tell her that. She was going to make him happy that he chose her.

*

She walked out of the bathroom seeing Derek sitting on the couch watching a rerun of Dancing with the Stars. She saw her Salsa performance flash on the screen and instantly felt a pang of disgust hit her. How did she wear that costume? She could easily point out about 10 places where she needed to shed fat. Her thigh gap wasn't big enough, her stomach too chunky, her arms too wide.  She looked down at her body that was clad in a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants, she still had those problems. She still needed to shed weight. Lost in her thoughts she barely noticed when Derek turned around and saw her staring at herself.

*

He took a deep sigh. Bethany thought that he hadn't noticed how much weight she lost, but she had underestimated him. Derek had always been able to tell whether she had gained or lost weight, not that it wasn't obvious how much weight she had lost. He could wrap his hand around one of her arms and there would still be space to fill up. Of course he didn't know what was causing her to do all it, he just thought that she had been losing more weight because of the work they were doing on tour.

*

Bethany snapped out of her daydream and started to walk towards Derek. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and quickly let him know that she was going to the drugstore. She walked out of the house and quickly got into her car driving to the nearest drugstore. She quickly ran in and out a bag filled with laxatives. She needed to get out before the paparazzi caught the news that she was there, she didn't need rumors. She threw the laxatives into the car and started to drive back home. She was sure this would be the final step to losing the weight she wanted. Between her daily exercise and the meals she skipped, she was bound to lose more weight. Laxatives seemed like the perfect choice, Derek wouldn't get suspicious and instead would think that she would just be taking vitamins. It was just a quick fix to get all the fans off her back, she didn't need reminding of how she wasn't good enough for Derek, she already knew.

*

She walked into the house and saw all the male pros from the show in their living room, food all over the floor. She shook her head already knowing that she would be the one to clean everything up later. She took off her coat, trying not to make it obvious that she was trying to hide the bag. Derek walked up to her and pushed a quick peck to her lips, completely unregarded of how Val had snatched the bag from her arm. "Well what do we have here Bethers?" She spun around trying to snatch the bag from his arms but he put it above his head and there was no choice Bethany would be able to reach it even jumping she was too short. Normally she wouldn't care if it was anything else, but this would set up the first red flag in Derek's mind and she certainly didn't need that. "Give it back Val!" Val smirked at her, seeing her urgence to get the bag back, he opened it and pulled out the container of laxatives already laughing. "Having some trouble going to the bathroom Beth?" He asked a sly grin on his face. All the guys laughed including Derek, but for once Mark didn't get joke. She shook off Val and took the bag and headed into her and Derek's bedroom, laying on the bed slow tears falling down her face.