Talking Body.

So I had the privilege to write with the incredible @teammotough who just happens to be one of my favorite people. like ever. she's an incredible writer and you definitly check out her writing! hope you enjoy this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talking Body. 

//In bed, stay in bed,

The feeling of your skin locked in my head//

The streets were bare, her feet the only noise heard. Heels weren't exactly the best choice tonight, but nothing mattered at this point. She missed him. And it wasn't a new feeling. She lived in Los Angeles, while his current home was in New York City. Their time was always short, it had become the normal for them. Her heart ached. 19 years old was never the ideal age to fall head over heels in love with someone. She was barely grown herself, but that didn't matter to her. All she wanted was to hold his hand, and kiss his lips. She wanted him to run his hand down her legs, and she wanted to feel the goosebumps that he always gave her.

It had been 5 months. 5 months since he kissed her. 5 months since he touched her. She wanted him back.

//Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here

'Cause you dry my tears//

The feeling of missing her wasn't foreign to him anymore, it'd in a way become second nature. He remembered the way they had said goodbye that day in New York. She was going back home, he was staying there. It would constantly be that way. It'd be rare to find time together. He wanted to keep her there, tie her to him though he very well knew that wasn't possible. He had drank that night, in hopes of forgetting her, but instead of forgetting her, the alcohol instead served as permanent glue. Every memory of her was ingrained in his mind perfectly.

He couldn't go a day without thinking of their endless corny jokes they'd exchanged every day of rehearsals. Her lips were painted into his mind, as was the exact shade of lipstick she always wore. Her laugh played in his mind like a broken record.

He wanted so bad to keep her where she was, right there with him. She would be able to wipe away the tears that he'd shed that day that she left with her lips. She was the only thing that could.

//Now if we're talking body

You got a perfect one, so put it on me

Swear it won't take you long//

At the end of the day it didn't matter to them where they were, or what they did, they just wanted to be with each other. They wanted to have the privilege of holding each other's bodies closer, the bodies they deemed perfect though they never got to see in it's entirety.

//If you love me right

We fuck for life, on and on and on//

They both knew what they were doing was like a game of poker, but they were willing to risk it all for a chance to be with each other. They didn't want to talk to each other right now, they wanted their bodies to do the talking. They knew they could get addicted, but suddenly the threat didn't seem so bad. It wouldn't take them long to fall addicted, they knew that if that one time went well, they could continue it, on and on and on.  

Love can be love,

Anything you want I'll give it up

She had watched endless lovey dovey movies. Girl chases boy, Boy chases girl. They fall in love. The end. She didn't know how hard it would be. The movies didn't show long distance, or other girls, or constant schedule struggles. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. The endless fights and tears, it was killing her. She loved Derek, with everything in her. There was no escaping it. Her heart hurt. Her eyes were red and swollen from constantly crying. She was willing to give anything for him, anything to be with him.

She needed him. She needed him to love her. She needed him to kiss her. She need him to be with her. She needed him. Their love was rare. She knew that she had never loved anybody as much as him. She could only hope he felt the same. Her eyes crystalised again, tears threatening the rims of her eyes. She wanted him. Her body craved him. She wanted to wake up naked in his arms, and feel the heat radiating from himself to her. She wanted to pressed her lips against his, only for him to reciprocate and do the exact same. She was willing to give anything, everything to have him again.

//Lips, lips are kiss,

Bite me while I taste your fingertips//

He'd kissed dozens of girls, none of which were able to leave such a good lasting impression as she did. It had been slow, and in the dark, but the realization that it left on them was bright. He knew she was 19, it was a fact that was all over her like a permanent tattoo. It was clear in the way her eyes lit up when she smiled. It was clear in the way she never seemed to fatigue even after hours of rehearsing. And as if that wasn't enough, it was plastered on all social media, her fans just reminding him to stay away. But at this point, he didn't care.

He wanted to experience what would happen if he ever got the privilege to spend one night with her. If he'd have three wishes, every single one would involve her. He wanted to love her the way nobody had the chance to. He wanted to taste every bit of her, right down to her fingertips. He wanted her to do the same, with all the love in the world pouring into every touch, every bite. Sex wasn't something out of the norm, but what they had built, the immense love in addition to lust they had for each other, was.

//Bodies

Oh baby make 'em bodies, we just use them for fun

Bodies

Let's use 'em up 'till every little piece is gone//

Sex was easy, talking was hard. That's what they always told themselves after a night with each other. They were each other's poison, threatening to kill at any moment. They were addicted, losing all sense of reality outside of the sheets. But they couldn't run.

He was hers and she was his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@teammotough and I plan to write again so leave some ideas and some feedback! thanks for all the support yet again!