Chapter 4

"Simon!"
I think I've been in the same place for the past two hour,just thinking about everything.
"Simon?"
"I'm in here."
I hear Mezhgan's footsteps getting closer, "Hey!"
"Hi." I switch off the tv and just sit back.
"Where's Cheryl?"
"Hotel."
"Oh I was expecting her to be here.I wanted to talk to her."
"Well she's not here,she went back a couple of hours ago.Why do you want to talk to her?"
"I just do.How long ago did she leave?"
"A couple of hours ago.Why do you care? You had a problem with her this morning."
"What's the matter with you? Why are you so snappy with me?"
"Because Cheryl heard us arguing about her the past couple of mornings and she said she felt bad,then she just left!"
"Well,if you had actually given me a chance,I was going to say I was going to apologise to her.That's why I wondered where she was!"
"Well it's about bloody time you apologised! She's always so nice to you and your just nasty to her!"
"You don't have any idea what it's like for me do you?"
"Woah! Both of you shut up!"
I turn around and see Jackie stood in the door way, "How'd you get in?"
"A key,you gave it to me last year.Now you two need to sort yourselves out,whether that is if your staying together or separating.It's like your about to kill each other!"
I just sigh,I don't know if I can be with her anymore.Every conversation we have turns into an argument and I can't even be bothered to spend any time with her anymore.
"Simon." I look up at Jackie, "Can I have a word.In private." I stand up and walk to one of the other rooms furthest away.I go in and sit down while Jackie closes the door and joins me.
"What's really going on Si? Last time I seen you,you were happy,you were happy you proposed to her and was going to set a wedding date.What's happened?"
"I really don't know Jackie.I don't know if I want this anymore!"
"Want what? To get married or be with her?"
"To be with her.I care about her Jackie,but I can't be with her anymore.All we do is argue!"
"Simon,she loves you!"
"I know.And I did love her!"
"Has this got anything to do with Cheryl? If it has then ---"
"Then what Jackie? If you ever did anything to her I'd never forgive you.I wouldn't want to speak to you again!"
"Actually,I wouldn't of done anything to her.Why would I? I was going to say then I don't know what I would think of everything.Mezhgan is my friend as well as you Simon!"
"I know she is,but I'd rather not be with her then hurt her.Isn't that what you would want for your friend? I do care for her though,I just don't love her anymore."
"I'd rather that for a friend,but if it's about Cheryl then I don't know.She thinks somethings happened between you both."
"Really?"
"Has it though?"
"Of course not Jackie! You should know us both enough,especially me, to know that we wouldn't do anything!"
"Yes true.Actually,I didn't know about you,I knew it wouldn't on Cheryl's behalf,but I wasn't sure on you."
"Oh great,thanks for that! Nice to know you trust me!"
"Simon.What do you expect? I seen the way you looked at her when we were at the UK X Factor!"
"What the hell do you want to hear?"
"The truth might help!"
"What,do you want to hear that I have feelings for her,she doesn't have a clue,my head just feels mixed up right now and I don't really know what I'm meant to do!"
"Wow!"
"What?"
"I wasn't expecting that.How long?"
"How long what?"
"Have you had feelings for her?"
"About three months."
"Well its not as long as I thought.I thought you would say about a year."
"Why a year?"
"That's when I could see a change in your relationship.So,are you going to tell Mezhgan?"
"Don't worry,you don't have to tell me,I heard the whole thing.And don't apologise,I should of already seen it coming."
"Mish,I really am sorry.I really do care for you,but,I just don't love you anymore."
"Don't worry.I'm going to go and stay with some friends,but I will be back for my stuff at some point.I'll phone you and let you know when."
"You don't have to leave you know."
"I do,it will be weird otherwise."