Chapter 34

(Sinitta's POV)

I don't really know what to think about Simon and Cheryl.I can't say there's something going on because they've been like this before and there definitely was nothing going on.It was at the first rehearsal for the live shows.

"Simon! Stop trying to put me acts off!"
"I'm not putting them off,I'm trying to help them!"
"Well your acts need more help,go and help them!"
"Cheeky!" They both just laugh.
They had finished up the rehearsals and we were all going to the judges room.On the way Cheryl stuck her foot out infront of Simon and he nearly tripped over her foot.Next thing I see is Simon taking hold of Cheryl's hands and backing her against a wall.
"Now don't be horrible,you shouldn't try tripping your boss over!"
She just bursts out laughing, 'I'm sorry boss! Maybe you should look where your going!"
"Your so lucky I love your company and your my friend,otherwise ---"
"Otherwise what?" she says with a smile.
By this time,quite a few people were around and watching them,even though they were in their own world.
"You'd be out the door!"
"You love us really! And you wouldn't want us any other way!"
"True that!"
He still has hold of her hands and they lean so close towards each other.He puts his forehead against hers and they both just smile.Their lips are so close,I look around at some other people,they all look so shocked at how close they actually are.I turn back round towards them and Simon drops her hands and they slowly pull away from each other.They carry on walking oblivious to the other people stood shocked.I walk up to the side of Simon,
"Can I talk to you please."
"Yes."
Cheryl walks on to the judges room and me and Simon just go into a room.
"What is it Sinitta?"
"What the hell was that?"
"What was what?"
"With you and Cheryl! What was that about? You have a fiance waiting in the judges room for you and your like that with Cheryl!"
"We didn't do anything! You sound like my mum!"
"Seriously? You think you did nothing wrong?"
"We were messing around Sinitta! Having a laugh!"
"Simon! You might as well of kissed her by how close you were! You were completely oblivious to everyone else,I seen all their faces Simon,they were as shocked as I was!"
"Sinitta,I can't be bothered with this! We were just messing around,that is it! Now,I'm going to the judges room where Cheryl and my fiance are!"
With that he just walks out the door.