Chapter 68

"She's after Cheryl!"
Those words go around and around my head,not letting me say anything.I'm too shocked!
"You what?"
"She's after Cheryl,she's coming around here as soon as she gets off the flight! I tried to get her to stay in America,but she wouldn't listen,so I came straight around here to tell you!"
I sigh,not exactly knowing what to do.
"What does she want?"
"A fight!"
"What the hell is she going to accomplish by doing that?"
I watch Jackie just shrug her shoulders,
"I don't have a clue! She's mad Simon,you should of told her!"
"Why should I have told her? We were on a break!  She didn't need to know!"
"She may of not reacted like this! She may not have wanted to fight your girlfriend!"
"Can you just go please Jackie!"
"Fine.Just give me a call if I can do anything to help."
I just nod my head at her,and watch her walk straight out the door.I put a hand through my hair,knowing that I'm going to have to go up and talk to Cheryl.I walk over to the stairs,just about to take a step,when I see Cheryl sat on the top step.She just looks at me,and I can see tears in her eyes,but I don't know if she's angry or upset.I walk up the stairs,sitting down next to her,wrapping my arms around her.
"Did you hear?"
"Mhmm.I don't get it,I don't want to fight her Simon! I will talk,but that's it! We didn't make a massive mistake did we?" She says quietly,slowly turning her head to look at me.
I lean in and place a kiss on her lips,
"Nope,it wasn't a mistake.I don't regret it one little bit!"
"You were definitely on a break right?"
I tilt Cheryl's head up,looking her in the eyes,
"We were definitely on a break okay.I don't know what her problem is,but I won't let her touch you!"

------ (Cheryl's POV)
I woke up in Simon's room,cuddled up to him.I turn around and face him,seeing that he's awake and was watching us.
"Did you sleep babe?" I say really quietly.
"Nope.Did you sleep alright though?" He says,looking abit concerned.
"I slept perfectly fine babes! Don't worry about us."
"Well I will worry,especially ---"
"I have you to look after us,so I feel perfectly safe babe!"
I lean forward and give him a kiss,making him realise I'm telling the truth.Yes I'm slightly worried about getting a punch in the face from Mezhgan,but I don't exactly want to be that close to her.We had been sat in silence for a few minutes,the only thing I could hear was our breathing.
"Simon?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"Why does Mezhgan not like us? She's never even tried getting to know us or anything! It's more like she didn't want to bother trying!"
"I don't really know.She never liked our relationship,so I guess it put her off abit.She knew you were important to me,and that's why she probably questioned me about you before me and her went on a break."
"Okay."
That's all I can say,I was abit confused about everything,I just wanted to be happy,one thing in me entire life to not be complicated.I cuddle back up into Simon,feeling him plant a kiss on me forehead.
"I love you sweetheart.So much it scares me sometimes!"
"I love you too babes." I whisper.

------ (Simon's POV)
We were both sat down on the sofa,Cheryl asleep,but I'm guessing from being stressed.I could see she was worried,I could see she had thoughts going through her mind,but she seemed very confused as well.I jump slightly when there's a knock at the door,guessing it's Mezhgan,considering she knows the code for the gate.I gently lay Cheryl down on the sofa,kissing her on the forehead,before standing up,shutting the living room door behind me.I go over to the front door and unlock it,opening it slightly,coming face to face with Mezhgan.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"I want some explaining Simon! From you and your lovely girlfriend!"
"I'm not letting you in if your going to do something stupid!"
She just rolls her eyes at me,pushing the door open.I slam the door behind me,following Mezhgan out into the kitchen.I see her just hover in the middle of the room,
"What do you want Mezhgan?"
"I want the truth Simon! You lied to me!"
"Cause I knew you'd go mad like this!"
"What would you expect me to be like? Oh,don't worry,I don't mind if my fiance goes out and shags his best friend!"
"Mezhgan! We weren't bloody together,so it was in no way any of your business!"
"Yes it was my business Simon! We went on a break,we didn't bloody finish! I didn't go out and sleep with another guy while we were on the break,did I!"
"It's not like we planned it Mezhgan,it just happened!"
"I asked you so many times before our break if you felt anything for her,and you said no!"
"I didn't feel anything for her at all before then! Obviously she was a best friend,so I cared about her,but that's it!"
"What about when I asked you if anything has happened between you two,and you said no,or you brushed the question off! You lied to my face Simon!"
"I will apologise for lying to you okay? But,I'm not apologising for what happened between me and Cheryl.One being we were on a break,and two being because I don't regret what happened at all!"
"You say you didn't have feelings for her then,when exactly did you start feeling something for her?"
"Our relationship completely changed from then.Obviously I was abit more confused about my feelings for her after we did sleep together,but I'm not a hundred percent sure where my feelings completely changed.I'm thinking it could of been the NTA's,but ---"
"Oh great,the night where I was actually with you,where I get near enough blanked by you! Thanks alot Simon!"
I just sigh,knowing whatever I say is going to be completely wrong.
"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you Mezhgan! At that point we were going through a rough patch,and I didn't want to make it worse!"
It just stayed silent for a couple of minutes,
"So where exactly did this 'meeting' take place?"
"Mezhgan,don't do this!"
"No,I want to know!"
I knew she wouldn't be happy if she worked out it was our bedroom.
"Was it her place? A hotel? Here?"
I just look up at her,not wanting to say a word.
"It was here wasn't it?"
"I'm sorry Mezhgan.I really didn't want you finding out."
I see the look on her face sadden,
"Please don't say it was our bedroom?"
She looks at me expectantly,but all I can do is shrug my shoulders slightly,cause I know it will hurt her even more if I say I slept with Cheryl in our old bed.I see tears well up in her eyes,
"You know how I feel about that sort of thing Simon! We slept in that bed after,and you pretended like nothing had happened! I actually feel sick,knowing that Cheryl slept with you in our bed,and I slept in that bed after,knowing nothing!"