Chapter 77

We had been sat on the plane for an hour,going to LA.I was just coming back from the toilets,and I go over and sit on Simon's lap.He puts his arms around me waist,supporting us.I lean forward,placing a kiss on his lips.
"Are you okay sweetheart?"
"Not really."
"Why? What's wrong?"
"Guess who I just bloody seen!"
"Umm,I don't know."
"Bloody Nicole!"
"Scherzinger?"
"Yes! She's on the same flight as us,and we have to put up with her for for the next ten hours!"
"You probably won't see her."
"How do you know? She'll probably come over just to p!ss us off!"
I see him smirk at us,
"Can't I chuck her off the plane just incase?"
"Cheryl!" He says with a smile.
"Fine! Be a spoilsport! Spoil me fun!"
"Be ---"
Just then,I hear Nicole's voice.
"Hi Simon." She says chirpily.
"Hiya." He says,smiling at her.
I just lay me head on his chest,turning away,looking out the window.I try blocking her voice out,until I hear her say,
"Oh yeah,Simon.I'm going to take your offer on being a guest judge in London! My team are going to contact yours."
"You what?!"
I quickly sit up,turning to look at Simon.
"You're bloody kidding us aren't you?!"
"Sweetheart ---"
"Don't you bloody sweetheart us!"
I stand up,grabbing me bag.
"Sweetheart,where are you going?"
"Somewhere else,leaving you two to talk!"
I walk off down the aisle,finding an area where nobody was sat.I sit down,going in me bag,taking out me ipod.I put the headphones in me ear,putting me ipod on shuffle,before closing me eyes,trying to calm meself down.

------ (Simon's POV)
I had left Cheryl to have some space for an hour.I knew that she was angry at me,otherwise she would've come back to our seats.I decided that I better go and speak to her,and as I get to the side of her chair,I see that she has her eyes closed,with her headphones in.I stroke her arm,and she opens her eyes,looking me straight in the eye,before closing her eyes again.I can see that she's still angry,but I don't want to have to wait another nine hours,so I take a headphone out her ear.
"What Simon?" She says quietly but angrily,her eyes still closed.
"Can we talk?"
"I don't think we need to talk! I've got the whole story now thanks!"
"Cheryl,please?"
"What do we need to talk about aye Simon? She's a bloody cow,and she done that on purpose! You know I can't stand her,and you bloody book her for London! I go down to the London auditions cause I'm friends with the judges! Thanks a bloody lot for that!"
"I'm sorry okay! I didn't want to tell you until ---"
"What? Until she said she would do it? Thanks! It would've been nice to know beforehand that I can't go and see me friends! You seen how she was with us at the X Factor studios in LA!"
"Sweetheart,please calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down! What was the f***ing point in taking her off the USA panel if you're just going to shove her on the UK panel?!"
"Sweetheart,I have no fourth judge right now,and she's going to be a guest judge for London,that's it! I've got other guest judges as well,it's just easier for Nicole to do London!"
"And who exactly is going to be your fourth judge then Simon? Is she being considered?!"
I don't say anything,because I know she is being considered for it.
"Oh great! Just leave us alone Simon! Go and keep yourself company with Nicole!"
"Cheryl,please don't be like that! It's not like that at all!"
"Just leave it Simon! Just go!"
With that,she puts the headphone back in her ear,puts the hood up on her hoody,and closes her eyes again.

------ (Nadine's POV)
'Nadz,please can you come and pick us up from the airport? xxx'
I frown,looking down at the text,wondering why Cheryl wanted me to pick her up from the airport.
'When babe? xxx'
I get a text back almost instantly.
'As soon as please babe. xxx'
'I'll be there in fifteen minutes! I'll be out the front xxx'

------ (Cheryl's POV)
I have been waiting in the toilets for the past ten minutes,waiting to get picked up by Nadine.I had quickly picked up my suitcase,and just walked off.I couldn't be doing with seeing or speaking to Simon right now.I would've reacted abit better if I was told Nicole was gonna be at the London auditions,but I found out like that,and she's now being considered as a permanent judge.I just don't understand,she wasn't given a second year on the X Factor USA for a reason,and now Simon is putting her on X Factor UK,where I usually go to see people.It's just a joke! Me phone vibrates in me hand,and I see loads of texts from Simon which I haven't opened yet,then there's one from Nadine.
'I'm stood waiting in the entrance.So whenever you're ready. xxx'
I turn around looking in the mirror.I put a new coat of lip gloss on,before throwing it back in me bag.I then put me sunglasses on,before putting a hand through me hair,sighing.I quickly zip me bag up,holding onto it tightly,before grabbing the handle of me suitcase.I open the toilet door,walking out into the main area of the airport.I look over to the entrance,smiling when I see Nadine stood there looking around.I quickly walk over,getting some looks from people who recognise us.When Nadine sees us,she gives us a smile,slowly wandering over to us.I let go of the handle of me suitcase,and I give her a massive hug.
"It's so good to see you Nadz!"
"Aww it's good to see you as well Chezza! Shall we go talk back at mine?"
"How do you know I wanted to talk?"
I pull away slightly from her,and she gives us a smile.
"Cheryl,you're one of my best friends! I've grown up with you,and I know you well enough!"
"You know I love you Nadz!"
She laughs,taking me hand,
"And I love you too! We should really get out of here though! There's loads of paps outside!"
"Why can't paps disappear?!"
"I know what you mean babe! Anyway,let us take your case,and you jump straight in the car okay?"
"You sure?"
"Of course I am!"