Chapter 60

(Cheryl's POV)

It was abit later on in the day,Nadine had gone home a couple of hours ago after our conversation with the other girls.Simon was upstairs sorting some things out with both mine and his management to just get them to say no comment about all of the stories,which would mean soon,we would have to tell our managements what was really going on.Luckily for us,mine was Hillary,so it doesn't exactly bother us telling her.I was just sat down on the sofa,thinking back to the day the girls were on about earlier,the day I maybe did start getting more feelings for him.I did tell the girls the truth,I don't really know when I started feeling things for him,the feelings just grew,but it felt natural,it wasn't like one day we were friends and then the next day I felt something more for him,it just grew gradually.

I sprinted out me dressing room,hoping to catch Simon before he left,that's if he hasn't left already.I run up the next lot of stairs and along the corridor,then stop outside his dressing room to compose meself.After a minute or so,I knocked a couple of times before opening the door.I see him sat down on the sofa on his phone.He looks up and gives us a smile,
"Can I call you back later Tony.Bye."
He looks up at us,
"Hey darling."
"Hi.I just came up to apologise about all that! You didn't have to leave you know."
He stands up and walks over to us,
"I just did what was best,I didn't want there to be any arguments."
"Yeah but I came back and you were gone,and I didn't know if you had gone home or what!"
"I just came upstairs to sort some things out for tomorrow,I wasn't going anywhere!"
"But I didn't know that."
He wraps his arms around us and gives us a hug,
"You and I both know that me and Ashley don't really get on,so I wasn't going to stay and cause any arguments."
"I know,but I wanted you there Simon.He's left now anyway!"
"Cheryl,just an idea,but maybe you should ask him what he doesn't like about us both together,and maybe we can sort it out,stop some of the things he doesn't like."
"No Simon! Cause that will mean I can't get me cuddles from you!"
I hear him laugh slightly and I look up and pout at him,then he pulls us closer to him and wraps his arms slightly tighter around us.
"Did you run up here darling?"
"Umm,yeah."
"Why?"
I just put me head against his shoulder,
"Cause I didn't want you to just leave like that! I wanted to apologise and I was hoping to catch you cause I didn't know if you were going home."
I look up at him and he just gives us a smile,
"Your too adorable sweetheart!"
"Shut up Si! Nah I'm not!"
He just laughs at us and I look up at him and give him a smile.
"Can you feel me heart beating?"
"Mhmm,I can.It's slowing down abit from just a minute ago!"
"You know,as much as I'd love to stand here,can we sit down,me feet are killing us!"
He lets go of us and then walks over and sits on the sofa.I walk over and sit next to him,then lay me head on his lap,looking up at him.
"Why are you wearing no shoes Cheryl?" He slightly laughs.
"Cause me feet are killing us and it's comfier in just socks!"
"Well I can give you a foot massage?"
I just pout at him,
"What?"
"You know I don't like me feet looked at!"
He just smiles down at us,
"Well what if I do it with your socks on?"
"Fine! But I'm only letting you cause it will make me feet feel better!"
"Whatever you say Cheryl!"
I hit him lightly on the chest,
"Don't be sarcastic with us babes!"
He just laughs at us,
"Swap ends then,otherwise I can't massage your feet."
"Gosh! Be patient,I was going to!"
I quickly switch ends and rest me feet on his lap and put me head against the side of the sofa.He starts to massage me feet,it feels so good and a moan accidentally slips out me mouth which makes him laugh.
"Shut up you! It's not like that,it just felt good okay?"
"I didn't say a word Cheryl." I just pout at him slightly embarrassed.

------
It's about twenty minutes later and I'm just led back with me eyes closed.There was a knock at the door,
"Come in!" Simon shouts,which makes us slightly jump.
I open me eyes when the door opens and I see Sarah walking in.
"Oh,hi! Am I interrupting?"
"No no,it's fine!"
"Umm,we were just wondering who's place you were staying at tonight?"
I see Simon looking at us questioningly,so I look at him,
"I'm not staying at home tonight,Ashley's being a pain in the ass! So I'm just going to stay with one of the girls."
I see Simon's about to speak,and I know what he was going to say to us,
"And before you say I could of stayed at your place,I did consider it,but I know that will make him even worse!"  I give him an apologetic smile and he rubs me leg before moving his hands away so I can stand up.
"I have to say Mr Cowell,you did a good job!"
"I always do!" He laughs,making us roll me eyes at him.
He stands up,pulling us up after,then I just give him a massive hug.
"I'll see you Tuesday."
"Yep,see you Tuesday sweetheart."
I link me arm with Sarah and walk out the door,
"What was all that about? Are you sure I didn't disturb?"
"No it's fine.What did you think was going on? It was a bloody foot massage!" I laugh.
"Nothing,nothing at all.It doesn't matter."

"Oh my god,I can't believe she thought more was happening!"
I pull me phone out me pocket and go down to Sarah's name and press call.
"Hey Chezza! What's up?"
"Do you know what you girls were telling us earlier?"
"Yeah."
"I was just thinking about after that when I went up to Simon's room."
"Right.And?"
"You were the one who thought something was going on between me and Simon,then you came up to Simon's dressing room to get us when he was giving us a foot massage,and I said what did you think we were doing? And you were like nothing,nothing at all,it doesn't matter! What did you think was going on?"
"I didn't really know Chez,I wasn't sure! I just thought there was a bit more to it all."
"Sarah ---"
"By the way,I was on about feelings,not anything else! I knew nothing would happen when you were with Ashley! But ---" She laughs,
"What?" I ask worriedly,
"I was actually gonna ask last December if anything was going on between you two,but I knew you would bite my head off!"
"What! Sarah! Trust it to be you!"
"What? But I got my answer today so it doesn't matter!"
"Sarah,your so lucky I'm not with you right now!"
"What,you getting all embarrassed Chezza?"
"Sarah! Right,I'm gonna go now! See you when I'm next in the UK!"
"I'll see you then Chezza! Bye!"
I put the phone down and just sit back and relax.

------
"Cheryl babes!"
"Yeah!" I shout.
I see Simon walk into the living room and he gives us a smile.Then he comes and sits down next to us and I just cuddle into him.
"Did you manage to sort everything out babes?"
"Well with my managers it was easy as pie! With yours on the other hand ---"
I just laugh knowing what Hillary is like.
"You got the really questioning side of Hillary didn't you?"
"Questioning? Cheryl! It was bloody torture! You could of at least warned me!"
I just laugh and cuddle further into him.
"I knew you wouldn't of wanted to talk to her if I had told you."
"Well luckily enough,she agreed to saying no comment,but she wants to speak to you soon."
"I'll phone her in a minute."
Just then me phone starts ringing and I look at the screen,
"Or she can call us first! I better take this babes."
I give him a peck on the lips before sitting up properly and answering me phone.
"Hey Hill's!"
"Hiya Cheryl,I was just wondering if you had time for a quick chat?"
"Yeah,shoot! What is it?"
"You know about Simon phoning me earlier right?"
"Yeah."
"Well I wanted to know,what did you want me to say no comment to? Just the Simon story or all of them? Cause in the papers in the UK,they have you and Derek,you and Will,you and ---"
"Hillary,just say no comment to them all! I've been told about some of them and I'm like how did they come up with that!"
"Okay then,that's fine! Cheryl?"
"Hillary?"
I smile slightly at Simon as he moves closer to us,
"What's going on between you and Simon? You've never said to say no comment about a relationship before!"
I cover the phone up so she can't hear us,
"Simon! What shall I say?"
"Just tell her the truth,she's your friend as well and she'll know if your lying!"
I just give him a slight smile and take a deep breath before putting the phone to me ear.
"Cheryl?"
"Yeah,umm,about that."
"What about it? Is that a yes your with him or a no your not with him?"
"A yes." I say,pulling the phone away from me ear.
"Simon! Stop it!"
I put the phone back up to me ear,
"Well as your friend,I'm saying congratulations! But as your manager,seriously,you couldn't give me any warning? I've got so many UK papers on the phone wanting to know the truth! There's always one person in a band which has to keep you on your toes!"
"I'm sorry Hill's."
"Why is it always you Cheryl?" She laughs.
Me breath hitches when I feel Simon trailing his hand up me leg and starts kissing down me neck.I look at him and mouth stop to him,
"I'm really sorry Hill's! If it makes you feel any better,the girls only found out today."
I hear her sigh down the phone,
"It's fine Cheryl,really.I thought it might of been true when Simon phoned earlier!"
"Why?"
"Cause you never let anyone else phone me to confirm or deny a story.It's always you,so that was a first!"
I just laugh, "He said that you questioned him!" I say watching him.
"I only asked him a few questions!" She says laughing, "Didn't you warn him?"
"Nah! Can you imagine if I would of told him,he wouldn't of phoned you!" We both just laugh.
I see Simon undoing me dressing gown and I glare at him.Then I feel his warm hands gliding up me stomach,
"Si stop it!"
"Do you want me to let you go Cheryl?" Hillary says laughing down the phone.
"No,don't worry Hil--- Simon!"
"Cheryl,I'm going to let you go.I'll speak to you soon."
"Okay,bye Hillary."
I put the phone down and reach behind us and grab a pillow,hitting Simon over the head.
"Simon! That was me bloody manager!"
"I know! It just made the phone call abit more fun,don't you think?"
I hit him with the pillow again,
"That wasn't funny! Now get up!"
"You know,I love when feisty Cheryl comes out!"
I just pout at him and he lies on top of us and gives us a kiss.I return the kiss and he starts putting his hands up me top again.
"Simon,I need to go for a shower!"
"Can't that wait until after?" He says while trailing kisses round me neck once again.
"Nope." I smile slightly,
"You sure?"
"A hundred percent sure!"
"Fine!"
He stands up and walks out into the hallway,
"Oi! Where are you going?"
"For a shower with my lovely girlfriend!" He says with a wink.