Chapter 9

(Cheryl's POV)

"Cheryl,please talk to me,you've been so quiet today."
"I'm sorry,I just dunno what to do."
"Babe,was it really a good idea to leave?"
"Well it was at the time,still kind of is."
"Cheryl,when he got in contact with me,he seemed to really want to speak to you."
"Well he hasn't text us back has he.So it's not that bad!"
"Maybe cause you told him your phone was going to be off and not to contact."
I just sigh, "I don't know what to say.That's why I said I'd phone him in a couple of days,just so I have chance to think."
"What do you think is going through his head Cheryl?"
"How am I meant to know? Making things up to Mezhgan maybe."
"Cheryl.Seriously! He cares about you a lot.I don't think he was expecting what you said,then you to just leave."
"Lily,please just leave it!"
"Cheryl,I'm not just your PR,I'm your friend! I see the way you get on with each other,and I know it's special,but you need to speak to him,he's probably worried about you.He obviously cares about you a lot,he doesn't have just anyone going round his house all the time you know!"
"I know,but I've made a mess of everything again! I've made everything complicated!"
"And the only way to make things less complicated is to talk to him."
"I can't though."
"You can Cheryl! You don't even know how he's taken it because --- "
"I know,because I just left.I know I need to talk to him,but he won't be expecting a phone call for a couple of days."
"But sooner is rather than later.Your never going to sleep like this and I doubt he will very much."
"What am I meant to say?"
"I don't know.Start with the truth maybe."
"I'm really scared though."
"There's no need to be scared,he'll listen to you,he always does.He's said before how important you are to him."
I just think to meself,I'm gonna have to speak to him,i left him after what I said.I need to just breathe and keep calm.It's already been a day since I told him,so I've had time to think.
"I'll do it." I pick me phone up off the table and go through me contacts.I'm shaking so much,
"Cheryl,it won't be as bad as you think,you slept with him.He cares about you more than you think."
"Maybe sleeping with him wasn't such a good idea,it all just got complicated from there!"
"How?"
"Don't worry,it doesn't matter now."
I look down and click on Simon's name.The phone starts ringing and after a couple of rings,the phone gets picked up.
"Hiya Simon."
"Cheryl?"