Chapter 21

(Lily's POV)

I'm sat drinking a mug of coffee,I've been sat in the kitchen for a while.It's eleven o'clock and I haven't seen Cheryl yet.I've heard her walking about since about ten,but she hasn't come down.I hope she's in a good mood and she remembers that Simon's coming around.She had quite a lot to drink last night and she apologised to Simon for shouting at him.At one point they were cuddling up together while talking to everyone,so I'm hoping they both got a hint of how they both kind of feel.I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and look at the door.I was expecting her to come in looking hungover and in her pajamas,but she is dressed wearing a long green and blue maxi dress,with a waist belt,her hair is in a messy bun and she has a bit of make-up on.
"Do I look alright?"
"You look stunning babes."
She gives me a smile.She looks so nervous bless her.
"Cheryl,don't be so nervous babes.Your talking to Simon,not a stranger."
"Yeah,but Lily,today I am telling him the truth.I can't lie anymore,so I want to tell him."
"Aww,I'm so happy your going to tell him!" I stand up and walk over an hug her.
"What time is he coming over?"
"About twelve."
"Want a cup of tea?"
"Yes please babe."
I stand up and walk over to the kettle,make her a drink and we both sit down.
"So,how are you really feeling?"
"I'm scared being completely honest,me heart is beating so fast and I'm so nervous."
"Babe,it will be fine,I promise you."
She takes a sip of her coffee and my phone starts ringing.I look down at my phone and see it's Simon ringing. "I'll be back in a sec."
"Okay."
I walk out the room and into the room where I'm staying.
"Hi Simon."
"Lily,is Cheryl in an alright mood?"
"Yes,just a bit nervous,why?"
"I was just wondering,just wanted to know how she would react when I turn up."
"Simon,seriously,just get your ass round here and talk!"
"I'll be there in a couple of minutes,I'm just round the corner."
"See you then."
I walk back out in the kitchen and Cheryl just seemed in her own world,staring into space.
"Cheryl? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine,just nervous cause I know he'll be here soon."
"Just relax babes.I'm going to go upstairs,if you need me,just call okay?"
"Okay,thanks." I give her a hug and there's a knock at the door.She stands up,I can see her hands shaking.
"Cheryl just relax,it will all go fine." She walks over to the door,opens it and as soon as she sees him,he gives him the most massive smile.I walk upstairs and leave them alone to talk.