Chapter 49

We were just coming up to the airport and me and Simon were sat separately because the driver didn't know about us.Simon gave us a smile,
"You happy?"
"Of course! Very happy!"
He reaches over and gives me knee a quick squeeze.
"So Si,are we getting out together or what?"
"It's up to you.I don't mind."
"Shall we just get out together? The worst that's gonna happen is them thinking I'm off back to x factor!"
"Hmm true!"
The car pulls up outside the airport and Simon turns to us, "You ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be with those paps stood outside!"
"Aww babes don't worry."
"Don't be so sarcastic you!"
He laughs at us. "Lets go."
I open me door and as soon as I step out and shut the door,the paps see me and the cameras start flashing.I'm not wearing me sunglasses today,so the flashes are literally blinding.I go to the boot of the car and grab me case,then look down to the floor and start walking slowly up the path.I know I have no security today so I'll have to try and get me way through the paps meself.I feel an arm around me waist so I quickly look up and see Simon stood next to us.
"Just look down,I'll guide you through the paps unless you want to get blinded."
I give him a quick smile before looking down.I listen to some of the questions fired at us,
'Cheryl,are you going back to any of the x factors?'
'Cheryl,have you and Simon made up?' Abit of a stupid question really considering I am stood with him.
'Cheryl,are you in a relationship with Derek? Or in a relationship with Will.i.am?'
I smile at how wrong they really are and the person I'm really with is stood right next to us.I finally get through the doors to the airport with Simon by me side and he drops his arm from around me waist.We walk through abit further,where security see us and come over.
"We'll take you over to check in and get you through security,then we'll take you to the lounge."
"Thank you." I give the security guards a smile before following behind them to the check in desk.
"Is it two tickets to LA?" The woman asks Simon.
"Yes."
"Okay." She does some checks on her computer and looks up, "That's fine,I'll take your suitcases and put them through and then you need to go over to security with hand luggage."
"Okay,thanks."
We put our bags through and make our way through security and then go and sit in the VIP lounge.There's only me and Simon sat in the lounge and then two security guards on the other side of the door so no one can get in.We both sit down and I just relax back into the seat and close me eyes.
"Cheryl,are you just going to sit like that or do you want some food and drink?"
I open me eyes and turn me head to Simon, "All three."
I laugh when he rolls his eyes at us. "Your so funny Cheryl!"
I poke me tongue out at him and give him a wink.
"Actually we don't have that much time,so there's no point getting food and drink until we get on the plane."
I stand up and walk over to the tinted windows and watch a plane taking off into the sky.I watch the plane go up until I can't see it anymore,then I feel a pair of arms wrap around me waist.I lean back into Simon and rest me head on his shoulder.
"You alright babes?"
"Mhmm,tired."
"You can sleep on the plane,you have about twelve hours."
I turn around slowly in his arms and put me forehead against his and just look into his eyes.We stay like that for a couple of minutes before I lean in and kiss him.I pull away and give him one last kiss on the lips before there's an announcement for the flight to LA.

------
The flight had just taken off and I was sat relaxing in the chair.
"Mr Cowell,Ms Cole,would you like any food or drink?"
I open me eyes at the womans voice.I give her a smile,
"Are you serving any meals yet?"
"Not for another hour ms ---"
"Please just call me Cheryl,it's easier for the both of us." I give her another smile,
"Umm okay,umm Cheryl.We aren't serving meals for another hour."
"Okay,well can I have a bottle of water and umm,a kit kat,some skittles and a chocolate muffin."
I look at Simon and he gives us a smile, "What? Are you getting anything?"
"Yes I am,but not that." He laughs and looks at the woman,
"Can I get a bottle of water,a cheese and tomato sandwich,an orange and some ready salted crisps please."
She wonders off to get our stuff and I go in me bag to get me purse,
"Cheryl,I'm buying.Put your money away!"
"Aww thanks babes!"
He gives us a wink and I raise me eyebrows at him.I hear footsteps coming towards us,so I turn around and see the woman walking back over with our food and drink on a tray.We take our stuff and Simon gives her the money,
"If you need me,press that button and I'll be back as fast as I can."
"Thank you."
She walks out the door into the other cabin and its just me and Simon sat in the first class part by ourselves. "Oi,look at me a sec." I turn to Simon and he gives us a kiss.
"What was that for?"
"Well I don't know when we'll be alone again and eleven hours is a long time to wait for a kiss!"
I just laugh at him, "Good reason."
I open me muffin and take a bite out of it and Simon breaks abit off the end and eats it.
"Stop it! You always did that to us on the X Factor when I went to get a cupcake!"
I pout at him, "But,it did get us a mention when they did the warm up!" He gives us a peck on the lips, "Yeah,but they weren't always good were they? Hmm,what was it? Oh yeah,what's Simon's morning routine? Yawn,stretch,look to his left,morning Cheryl!"
He just laughs, "Si,it's not funny! I was so shocked he said that!"
"Aww,babes,it was a joke!"
"I know,but it wasn't when we both had partners!" I raise me eyebrows at him, "Fine,you win."
I go back to eating me muffin and Simon opens his sandwich.I look at him and open me mouth and he just smiles at us.
"Want some?"
I nod me head and he moves the sandwich near me mouth so I can take a bite.
"I don't like tomatoes in sandwiches very much."
"And you take a bite out of a cheese and tomato sandwich? Right,that makes sense Cheryl!"
"Oi,shush you! I thought I'd give it a try,see if I'd changed me mind on it."
"And have you?"
"No." We both just laugh until the woman walks back into the room.

------
"Cheryl babes,wake up." I hear whispered in me ear.
I slowly open me eyes and see I'm led on Simon, "Sorry babes." I go to sit up,but he just pulls us back again. "You can stay like it.I just woke you up so you can have something to eat and drink.I thought you might want an actual meal."
I give him a smile, "Yes please." I lean back into him, "Did you sleep?"
"For abit I did,I woke up a couple of hours ago."
"You could of woke us up you know."
"I know,but you looked to adorable to wake up earlier."
"How long was I asleep for?"
"Seven hours,we have two hours left on here."
"Okay,lets get some food then."

------
"Simon,how are we getting back to yours?"
"My car is out the front.I drove here when I came to see you in the UK."
"Oh right." We stand by the doors leading out to the carpark where loads of paps are stood.There are more there than there were in the UK.Simon calls the security over to help us get to the car.We start walking out and the security slowly get the paps to move back,but I know I'm never going to get used to the flashes.I feel someone pull on me arm,
'Cheryl,which guy you with then,Derek or Will.i.am?'
"None of them mate! Now get off me bloody arm!" I shrug the pap off us and walk abit faster to the car.I shove me bags in the boot and then jump into the car.
"You okay babes?"
"Stupid pap grabbed hold of me arm to ask if I was with Will or Derek!"
"Babes,they shouldn't touch you!"
"I know,that's the second time a paps done that! Anyway,lets go to yours!"