Chapter 76

(Simon's POV)

"Mam! Where are you?!" Cheryl shouts as we walk through the front door of her old house.
"I'm upstairs pet! I'll be down in a minute!"
"Lily?!"
Cheryl looks towards the kitchen when there's footsteps coming from there.
"Will you quit with the noise Cheryl.My head is pounding!"
I hear Cheryl burst out laughing,and I give Lily a smile.She's got a wooly hat on,sunglasses and her hands are wrapped around a mug.
"What happened to you?" Cheryl laughs.
"I'm never going out with Sarah by myself again!"
This causes Cheryl to laugh even more.
"You went out with Sarah last night?"
"Yes,which I hugely regret!"
"You obviously haven't learnt from past times! She can drink us all under the table!"
"I know.I don't know why I agreed to going out with her!"
"No offence or anything,but you look bloody awful!"
"Aww thanks Chez! I love you too!" Lily says,walking on into the living room.
Cheryl turns back around to face me,a smile firmly on her face,trying to stop laughing.I place a hand on her waist,and she moves closer to me,placing a kiss on my lips.
"I love you." She whispers.
"I love you too." I say,tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
She leans forward,placing a kiss on my lips again.After a few a seconds,I hear Lily say,
"Really? Cheryl,you do realise you have a bedroom upstairs!"
Cheryl pulls away slightly,still looking at me,
"No thanks Lily.I'm perfectly okay right here!"
"Great!" Lily says sarcastically,causing me and Cheryl to smile.
"Anyway,where was I? Oh yeah."
She captures my lips once more,before slowly pulling away,a smile on her face.
"You know,you look way better without the clothes!" She says huskily against my lips.
"Cheryl,seriously? I am feeling quite queasy listening to this! Can't you save that for the bedroom?"
I place a finger against her lips so she can't reply.She starts placing small kisses on my finger,and I see her eyes starting to sparkle.Not sparkling like how everyone else gets to see,but sparkling like when we're in the bedroom.More like a naughty sparkle.
"Cheryl.Stop." I whisper in her ear.
"Or what?" She whispers back.
She moves as close as she can get to me,before slowly running her hand up my leg,looking me in the eye.I see a naughty glint in her eye,and she smiles,winking at me.
"Cheryl!"
She turns around fast,seeing her mum stood at the bottom of the stairs.I see Cheryl give her mum a smile,before walking over to her and giving her a hug.
"Cheryl,I swear you're getting worse as you get older!" Her mum says with a smile.
"Aww,thanks mam! I'll take that as a compliment!"
"Okay,you do that pet."

------ (Cheryl's POV)
We had all just sat down in the living room after eating our tea.I move meself closer to Simon,resting me head on his chest,and linking our fingers together.He places a kiss on top of me head,
"You alright sweetheart?"
"I fancy chocolate cake!"
"You know you've only just ate your tea right?"
"I know.Cravings." I whisper with a smile.
"Ohh right! Well you can have some when we get home okay?"
"Okay." I say,cuddling up closer to him.
I tuck me legs up onto Simon's lap,automatically placing a hand on me stomach.I notice most pregnant women place a hand on their stomach,more so as a feeling of protecting your child,and I also find it like bonding.I look up at Simon and see him looking back at us,a smile on his face.He wraps his arms around us,placing a couple of kisses on me neck.
"I love you so much!" He whispers in me ear,his breath tickling me neck,sending a shiver up me spine.
"I love you too babes!" I say,turning and quickly placing a kiss on his lips.

------
We had been sat watching TV for a hour or so,and I turn to Simon and whisper,
"I think we should tell them now."
"Okay,whenever you're ready." He says,giving us a kiss.
I give him a dimpled smile,taking hold of his hand once again,before sitting up and looking towards me mam and Lily.I take a deep breath,feeling nervous.I don't exactly know why,cause I know they'll both be happy for us.
"Umm,mam? Lily?"
They both turn to look at us,
"What is it pet?" Me mam replies.
"Umm,we have something to tell you both."
"What is it?" She asks expectantly.
"I-I'm pregnant!"
"What? Seriously?" I can see the shock on me mam's face.
"Yes! Really! I'm thirteen weeks pregnant!"
Me mam runs over to us,giving us a massive hug,then giving Simon a hug.I see Lily stand up,wondering over to us,so I stand up and she wraps her arms around us.
"Congratulations babes! I'm so happy for you both!"
"Thankyou."
"You will get a better reaction out of me tomorrow.I'm just abit hungover,and can't exactly shout."
"Abit?" I laugh, "It's fine,I get you! I know what a night with hardcore Harding is like!"
"But seriously though Chezza,I'm so so happy for you both! You're gonna be amazing parents!"
"Aww,Lily's going all soft!"
She just laughs,pulling away from us and going to give Simon a hug.Once me mam and Lily are sat back down,me mam looks at us.
"Did you say you were thirteen weeks pregnant?"
"Yes."
"You're quite far gone then!" She says with a smile.
"Yep,just a tad." I laugh.
"So,when did you find out?"
"Uhh like two weeks and two days ago!"
"You've kept that quiet then!"
"That part was down to us.I wanted it to just be between us two for a couple of weeks,just so I could let it sink in properly."
"Aww that's cute!" Lily chips in.
"But you should know,I only found out because I had been taken into hospital."
"What?! When and why were you taken into hospital? And how come you didn't say anything?!"
"Well it was on the Tuesday I didn't feel well,and I thought it was just a cold,so I just left it.Then on the Wednesday,I felt worse,but it wasn't that bad,so I just stayed with Simon watching films! Then in the middle of Thursday night,I woke up feeling really ill,and I was freezing cold,but I was burning.I just seemed to sleep,like I couldn't wake meself up.Simon woke us a couple of times,but I fell straight back to sleep,so he phoned a doctor to come out.The doctor came out and did some check ups,and cause it was all the same signs as when I had malaria,he wanted to get us into hospital to have some blood tests done."
"So you were basically rushed into hospital with a malaria scare,and didn't bother telling us?"
"I didn't want everyone worrying about us mam! I said to Simon not to phone anyone,not until I had all the results back.It was just a possibility,it could of also been just the normal flu,or I could of had an infection,so they did some tests!"
"It still would've been nice to know that me daughter was in hospital!"
"I'm sorry mam,but I just didn't want people freaking out about it all.Anyway,the results for the malaria had come back all clear,and there was no infection in me body,so I was asked if I could be pregnant."
"And that was the answer?"
"Yes,that was the result,but I had the flu on top of it.Apparently women get ill during pregnancies,and that can be anything from a cold to the flu."
"Cheryl,just promise us,if anything like that happens again,please contact us."
"Okay mam,I promise."
"Thankyou.Anyway,I am very excited for you both!"
"That makes three of us then!" I laugh.

------
"I don't think it went to badly tonight!"
"I think it went perfectly! I'm glad you told your mum about going to hospital."
"Yeah,she's me mam,I thought she should know."
He places a kiss on me lips,pulling away giving us a smile.I quickly place another spoonful of chocoate cake into me mouth,dropping a few crumbs onto the bed sheet.
"Aww Si,that's gonna really annoy us! I hate crumbs in me bed!"
"I told you not to bring the cake up,but you weren't having any of it."
"Ow! But look at the mess."
"You sound like such a kid!" He says with a smile on his face.
"Me? A kid?"
"Yes!"
I just laugh at him,
"And you love it! Otherwise you wouldn't be with us!"
I raise me eyebrows at him,waiting for a reply.
"That is very true!"
"You saved yourself there Mr Cowell!" I say,popping the last bit of cake into me mouth.
I slip out of bed,placing the small plate and spoon on the bedside table.I put a hand onto the bed sheet,scraping all the little crumbs into me other hand,before walking over and dropping them into the bin.I walk back over to the bed,climbing over to Simon,straddling him.I look him in the eye,moving closer to him,just close enough so he can feel the outline of me lips on his.I rest a hand on his leg,smiling at him,before slowly running me hand up his leg,stopping just before I got to where he wanted us to go.I move me hand away completely,placing it gently on his chest.I squeal when he suddenly flips us both over,so I was now lying on me back.He takes both me hands,holding them both above me head,placing a kiss on me lips.
"You need to stop being such a tease!" He whispers against me lips.
I giggle abit,looking at his dilated eyes,seeing lust through them.He slowly lets go of me hands,and I carefully wrap an arm around his neck,pulling him down towards us,kissing him.