Chapter 45

"I knew it!" She gives us a smile.
"Why didn't you just tell me instead of trying to hide it?"
"We wanted to keep the minimal of people knowing about us.We just wanted things to not rush and us being able to handle whatever anyone throws at us if it came out."
"Aww,I won't say a word.I'm so happy though! Simon,you couldn't of told me this earlier instead of letting Cheryl have to say it to me?"
"Like she said,it was going to stay quiet for a while."
"You two didn't do a very good job at hiding it.The chemistry from you is electric!" She looks towards us, "I'm so glad your together at last!"
"What you on about?"
"Whatever happened last year completely changed everything.You could see the change in both of you when you were around each other and even on X Factor you could see a change,it's just no one knew what."
"Oh,right." I look at Simon and we give each other a smile.
"Aww you two are so cute!"

------
It's just coming up to eight,I was told to dress up warm,so I wore a short dress with leggings,a leather jacket and biker boots,just so I don't freeze me ass off.I see headlights shine into me house,so I grab me bag and walk out to the front door and open it.I see Simon walking up to me house in jeans and a black shirt,slightly different to normal! He looks at us and gives us a smile when he reaches me house.
"You ready?"
"Mhmm." I turn back into me house, "Mam,Lily,I'm going now!"
They both shout back saying bye.I look at Simon and he's laughing at us,
"What?"
"Still the gobby Tweedy I see!"
"That will never change."
"I'm glad about that! Does your mum know now?"
"Me mam kept asking where I was going and who with,so I thought I'd tell her the full truth.So now both our mam's know,Lily and Liz.And that's how it will stay for a while."
I lean forward and give him a kiss,then we pull away after a while.
"Do you want to go now?"
"Of course I do! Where are we going though?"
"Like I said,it's a surprise."
"Do you even know what it is?"
He just smiles, "Of course I do.I organised it!"
"Well that's good,at least you know that,unlike my birthday! A simon cowell t-shirt,calander and cake!" I raise me eyebrow at him, "I always got you something else! So are we going or not?"
"Lets go!" He takes me hand and walks us down to his car.
"Ready for the surprise?"