Chapter 75

(Cheryl's POV)

"Babes,wake up!"
He mumbles some words before going back to sleep.
"Simon!"
He stirs abit,but doesn't wake up.I climb up on him,straddling him.
"Simon! Get your ass out of bed!" I say loudly.
He sits up fast,nearly knocking us off of him.I look at him and pout,watching him rub his eyes and put a hand through his hair.
"Morning." He whispers,bringing us forward and placing a kiss on me lips.
"Morning?! It's nearly bloody afternoon!"
He turns to look at the alarm clock.
"Sorry." He says,stroking me waist.
"I've been trying to wake you for the past half hour!"
"I'm really sorry.You worked me hard last night!"
I giggle at him,stroking a hand down his chest.
"Come on.Get up.We need to leave in an hour for the scan!"
He pulls us forward so I'm led further on top of him,giving us another kiss.I feel meself getting lost in our little world again,and I push him down further into the bed.He runs his hands up me legs,over me denim shorts,and then up me vest top,undoing me bra strap.I slowly pull meself away from him,giving him a smile,pushing meself back up.
"Not now.We have to go in abit!"
"Later?"
I do me bra strap up,looking at him,sliding me tongue along me teeth.
"Hmm,maybe.If you're lucky!" I say,winking at him.
I push meself off of him,and quickly jump off the bed before he pulls us back.
"You're such a tease!"
"Nah I'm not!"
He gets out of bed,walking over to us,wrapping his arms around me waist.I trail a hand up his leg slowly,seeing in his eyes how much it's getting to him.I stop and pull me hand a way,a smile on me face.
"Now that's us being a tease!" I laugh.
He crashes his lips on mine,turning us around and walking us back to the bed.He holds the edge of me top,expertly whipping me top off over me head.He then trails a hand down me stomach,and down to me shorts,quickly undoing the button and the zip.I slide meself out me shorts,wrapping me arms around Simon's neck.He pushes us back gently,so I fall back onto the bed.I give him a dimpled smile,pulling him down on top of us.

------
"I really need to pee!"
I look at Simon,then look at the lady who's doing me scan.She gives us a smile,and I take Simon's hand,literally wanting to run out the room and find the toilets.
"The bathroom is next door on the left when you've finished in here."
"Thankyou." I say with a smile.
We sit in silence for a couple of minutes,and all you can hear is the monitor and all of us breathing.I hold me breath,not making a sound,when the sound of a heartbeat comes out on the monitor.
"That is the heartbeat of your baby." She says,looking at both me and Simon.
"And if you look at this screen,this is the image of your baby."
I turn to Simon,tears running down me face,
"Oh my god! That's our baby Simon!"
He squeezes me hand and gives us a kiss,not saying a word.He just carries on staring at the screen,and I smile,never once seeing him this speechless.
"Are you okay babes?" I whisper.
"Y-yes." He stutters,and I see tears in his eyes.
"Aww babe!"
I pull meself up,placing a kiss on his lips,and turn back to look at the screen.I smile when I see our baby moving its legs,and scrunching its legs up into its chest.
"Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"
"Umm ---"
I turn to Simon,and see him shake his head.
"Lets have a surprise." He says quietly,placing a kiss on me hand.
"Umm,no thankyou.We want to wait."
"Okay." She says,writing stuff down into a file, "Would you like some photos?"
"We'd love some!"
"Right,well I'll be back in a minute with the photos.If you'd like to wipe off the gel,and you can use the bathroom now." She says with a smile.
I watch her walk out the room,shutting the door behind her.I quickly wipe the gel off me stomach,pulling me top down and running out the room to the toilets.

------
I lay back on the sofa,leaning back into Simon.He wraps his arms around me waist,pulling us closer.I grab me bag,getting the scan photo's out.We managed to get six copies of photos,so when we finally tell our families,we'll be able to give them a photo as well.I stare at the photo,a smile automatically gracing me face.
"I can't believe that's our baby!" I whisper,knowing that Liz is in the kitchen.
"Hearing the heartbeat and seeing our baby has made it all very real now!" He says with a smile.
"I know! It's so exciting! I just can't stop looking at the photo's!"
We stay looking at the photo's for a few minutes,and I jump slightly when I hear Liz speaking by the door.
"I'm just going to be going now Simon."
I quickly turn the photo's over,sliding them in me pocket.I feel me heart racing a little,knowing that Liz was so close to seeing those photo's.I sit up,letting Simon move from the sofa.I watch him walk over to Liz,giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Don't worry about coming around tomorrow Liz.Have the weekend off!"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive! Have a nice relaxing weekend!
"Thankyou."
"It's no problem."
"Bye Cheryl."
I turn to look at her,giving her a dimpled smile,
"Bye Liz,see you Monday."
"Yes,see you both then."
She turns around,walking out the living room door,and I hear the front door open and close.I look at Simon as he walks back over to us,
"That was so close!"
"I know.Don't worry though,she didn't see."