Chapter 29

"Si,have you got a fag?"
"Yes I do,but you don't like getting pictured like that do you?"
"The paps can't see us if I sit down behind the wall though."
"Alright then."
He takes the fags out of his pocket and hands us one.I sit on the floor,
"Cheryl,maybe you shouldn't sit on a dirty floor with clothes for a photoshoot on."
"I have to get changed in a minute so they won't mind."
All I can hear is paps calling me name,shouting and whistling at us.
"Does that not bother you at all?"
"I've got used to it,they follow us around,say things,so I don't care."
"You should care,some things they're saying is just horrible!"
"Trust us,they've said worst.They've made us cry,but it doesn't really effect us anymore."
He kneels down infront of us, "How come you never say anything about the paps being like this?"
"There's no point,we can't do anything about it.Anyway,I have you now."
"Hmm,true.I'll always do my best to protect you you know."
I stub me fag out and look at him, "I'd kiss you right now if I knew the paps didn't have a chance of seeing."
He just laughs at me, "Shouldn't you be going back in,it's gone five minutes."
"Yeah I should really."
He stands up and helps us up and we walk back in the corridor.As soon as we get in the corridor,I take his hand.He turns to us and looks us up and down.
"Like what you see Mr Cowell?" I give him a wink.
"Yes,very much.But Cheryl,can those shorts get any shorter?"
"There not that short!"
"Really?" I stand right infront of him,as close as I can get,
"Yes,really!" I raise me eyebrow as he puts his hand on me waist.It felt like we'd been stood like that for ages and I only looked away when I heard the door open,it was one of the assistants.
"Sorry to disturb you," she looks at us nervously so I give her a smile,
"umm your needed to get changed now."
"Thanks,I'll be in in two secs." I give her another smile and she walks back through the door.I don't know why everyone is so nervous around us,I'm just a normal girl.I lean forward to give Simon a kiss when the door opens,so I just pull away and start walking back to the room.
"Cheryl,can you get changed please."
I walk to the changing area and smile at me next outfit.It's a red swimming costume,but gems have been put on it.It doesn't have a back,it just ties up like a halter neck.I put it on and walk out over to the make-up chair.Me hairdresser quickly puts me hair down and ruffles it a little,then me make-up artist comes over and starts me make-up.
I see Simon watching us through the mirror,so I give him a smile and wink.
"Si,can you pass us me water please?"
He stands up,picks up the bottle and walks over.As he passes us me bottle,I whisper to him,
"Keep your eyes up when I do me shoot!"