Chapter 81

"Chezza babe?"
I grumble,slowly waking up.
"Mmm?"
"I have a cup of tea here for you."
I open me eyes,then slowly sit up,looking around the bedroom.I look at Nadine,and she gives us a smile.
"Where's Simon?"
"He's down stairs talking to your mum babe."
"Oh right."
"It's coming up to three in the afternoon,that's why he's downstairs." She says with a smile.
"Sh*t! No it's not!"
I quickly turn over looking at the alarm clock,seeing it was five to three.
"It is as well! Sorry about that."
Nadine laughs a little bit.
"It's okay.We all understand that you were tired and needed some sleep.Do you want your drink?"
"Yes please."
I give Nadine a smile,leaning forward to take me drink from her.I take a sip of me tea,looking at Nadine.
"Nadz?"
"Yeah babe?"
"Is Simon alright?"
"Why do you think he's not?"
She sits down on the bed facing me.
"No reason,I was just wandering if he's alright from everything yesterday?"
"He's fine Chezza,honestly.He's just extremely happy that you and the baby are completely fine,and that you've made up.Well,engaged now."
A massive smile spreads across me face when I look down at me hand,seeing the engagement ring on on me wedding finger.It must of cost so much,it's a platnium band with diomands in the middle.
"The ring's gorgeous isn't it?"
"I know! He picked the perfect ring."
"He did indeed!"
"So,how are you feeling today?"
"I'm feeling fine.I felt better after speaking to everyone last night,cause I know that everyone knows everything,and I can move on from what happened."
"You know you'll always have any of us to talk to alright?"
"I know I do,and I can promise you that I won't do anything so stupid ever again."
"That is great to hear."
"I'm really sorry ---"
"No more sorrys yeah? Time to move on okay?"
I give her a small smile and nod me head.I take her hand,and place a kiss on her knuckles.She gives us a smile,before giving us a hug,being careful not to spill me drink.There was a knock at the door,and Nadine slowly pulls away from us.
"Come in!"
The door slowly opens,and Simon pops his head around the door.He looks at us and I give him a dimpled smile.
"I'm gonna go back downstairs.I'll see you both in abit."
"Nadz,can you take this drink down for us please?"
"Yeah,sure babes."
She stands up,taking me drink,before walking out the room.He shuts the door behind Nadine,and he turns and looks at us.
"Afternoon babes." I say quietly,with a small smile.
He walks over,climbing on the bed,sitting next to us.He wraps his arms around me waist,letting us rest me head on his shoulder.
"Afternoon sweetheart."
I look up at him,and he places a kiss on me lips.
"I love you." I whisper,slightly out of breath against his lips.
"I love you too! So much!" He says quietly,placing another kiss on me lips.
I move meself so I'm sat on his lap,deepening the kiss.I feel his hands rest on me hips,and I move me body closer to his.He pulls away a little,resting his forehead against mine.I slowly flutter me eyes open,looking straight into his eyes.
"You're my fiance now!" He says quietly,a smile on his face.
"I know." I whisper back with a dimpled grin.
I push him backwards,climbing on top of him.He puts his arms around us,pulling us as close as he could to him.I feel his hands trailing below the waistband of me trousers,and I quietly moan in his mouth.I feel his hands gliding across me stomach,as he slowly lifts me top up.He swiftly takes it off,and I lean down on top of him,and he places a few kisses along me collarbone and over me breasts.He looks up at us and smiles,
"You're absolutely beautiful!" He says quietly.
I feel meself blush,turning away slightly from him.
"Nah I'm not." I whisper back,not looking at him.
He reaches up,stroking me cheek,and gently turning me face towards his.He looks us straight in the eye,
"You are."

------
"Cheryl!" I hear Lily shouting,before seeing the door open slightly.
"Lily! Don't come in!"
"God! You two need to put a sign on the door!"
"Or you could just knock!" I laugh.
"Well --- actually,never mind."
"What did you want Lily?"
"Umm,just to tell you that you have a new  interview lined up!"
"Well,uh,can we speak when I've umm,finished?"
"I really don't need to know the info thanks Cheryl! But yeah,I'll be downstairs when you're ready!"
I start giggling quietly,hearing Lily's footsteps walking down the hallway.I look back at Simon,seeing him smiling,and it makes us start laughing even more.
"You do that to her on purpose don't you?"
"Yeah!" I laugh.
"I knew you were a wind up!"
"We have this relationship where we just wind each other up!"
"I guessed!" He chuckles.
I lay back down,cuddling into him,placing a few kisses on his naked chest.
"We should really get dressed incase anyone else comes up." He whispers,curling me hair around his fingers.
"Mhmm.In a few minutes though babes." I mumble.
"Okay,in a few minutes." He whispers,placing a kiss on me forehead.