Chapter 8

I go back into the living room just over an hour later.
"Oh,nice of you to come back and join me."
"What?"
"How do you talk to her so much? You literally just left from work where you were with her all night!"
"Does it matter?"
"It does to me! I have to watch you flirt with eachother all weekend Simon!"
"It's not flirting,it's banter." I can't be bothered with this tonight.
"Whatever you say."
"Just stop with this Mezhgan! Me and Cheryl have a laugh,it's just fun."
"I don't know if I can do this."
"What?"
"I think we should have a break for a month or so."
"Why?"
"We need space and I think a break will do us good,we won't argue with a break."
I look straight at her, "I am serious,I think it could work Simon."
"Fine."
The next day I woke up and Mezhgan was gone.She just left a note saying she was going to a friends house back in america.

------
(Saturday 2 weeks later)

We'd just finished the live show and all of us judges were walking back to our dressing rooms.Cheryl was walking infront with Dannii,
"Cheryl,do you want to come back to mine for a drink?"
"We have work tomorrow."
"So?"
She turns round and gives me a smile and I give her a wink, "Why not.Let us get changed,then I'll come up."

------
We had been sat in the kitchen for a while,we had both had quite a lot to drink and were slightly tipsy.
"Si,I think it's time we went to bed,we have to be at the studios early."
"You sound very drunk ms tweedy."
"I don't drink that much so everything goes to me head.But you sound slightly drunk as well."
"I am,partially." She just laughs.She walks over to me and just stands infront of me,
"I need some sleep,so I'm off to bed,night."
"Night." She leans in and gives me a peck on the lips.She pulls away quite fast and just walks away.I walk after her and see her standing at the top of the stairs.
"Why are you stood there?"
"I don't know where I'm staying." She won't look me in the eye,she just looks at the ground.
"Oh right.I'll show you." I walk up the stairs and show her to her room.
"Night sweetheart."
"Si,can I have a cuddle?"
"Of course you can!"
We go and sit on the sofa in my bedroom and she just cuddles into me.We stay there silent for a while until she looks up.She leans in close,so I just move the rest of the distance and kiss her.She hesitates at first,but then moves into me and sits on my lap.One thing just led to another and next thing I know is us falling to sleep together.

"Simon,how did you manage to even work together on the sunday?"
"We spoke about everything and decided it wasn't going to affect our relationship."
"I don't know how you did that,I would of found it so awkward."
"We're friends,so we just carried on how we were.We had been drinking."
"How come you didn't tell Mezhgan?"
"She didn't need to know.It was awkward between them already and Mish would of gone mad."
"Are you going to tell her?"
"No.She doesn't need to know."
"Where's Cheryl?"
"In the UK."
"Shouldn't you go talk to her?"
"I'm going tomorrow after a meeting."