Chapter 26

(Lily's POV)

I'm sat in the living room with a cup of coffee and biscuits watching morning TV.It's coming up to nine o'clock and Cheryl has a photo shoot today.I'm hoping she remembers to get up soon,otherwise she's going to be late.I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I look out to see Simon coming down.

"Morning."

I give him a smile, "Morning,would you like a coffee or tea?"

"Coffee please."

We walk out into the kitchen and I start making the drink.

"Is Cheryl up?"

"Nope,she's still in bed,asleep."

I pass him his drink and take a sip of mine, "So,when you off back to the US?"

"In a couple of days.But I want to take Cheryl out tomorrow."

"Hmm where to?"

"I don't really know yet.I want to take her for a meal."

"She'll like that a lot!"

"I need to go in a minute,I have a meeting in the centre of London in a couple of hours,but I need to go home first.But I want to say thank you to you for helping me out,I never would have been able to speak to Cheryl if it wasn't for you and we'd probably still be arguing."

"It's no problem at all,I just wanted to see her happy and for her to be happy,you both had to tell the truth to each other!"

"Yes." He drinks the rest of his drink, "Are you two busy today?"

"Cheryl has a photoshoot from twelve until seven."

"Can I come and surprise her between four and five?"

"Yeah,why not!" I write down the address and pass it to him.

"Thanks.Well I better go,I'll see you later."

I walk him out to the door and say bye to him.I lock the door,go in the kitchen to make another cup of coffee and return to where I was sat watching TV before.

After a while I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I turn and smile at Cheryl,

"Good morning."

"Morning.Good night?"

She just laughs, "Yes,very good infact."

I give her a smile in return.It's really nice to see her generally happy,I haven't seen it for ages.She has the sparkle in her eyes back and a genuine smile on her face.

"I have the photoshoot today don't I babe?"

"Yeah,we have to be there at twelve!"

"Well I want a mug of tea and I can talk to you over it,then I'll get ready."

"Wait,aren't you wondering where Simon is?"

"Nah,I was awake a bit before he left,we had been talking for a bit.He said that he had to go for a meeting and for us to go back to sleep if I was tired,so I went to sleep."

"Oh right."

With that she walked out to the kitchen humming to herself.