Chapter 66

I was sat in the back of the car with Mezhgan,being driven to the National Television Awards.We were already running late and the awards show had already started about fifteen minutes ago.I had a text from Sinitta asking where I was,cause loads of people on twitter were asking where I was when Dermot said I wasn't there.I was stuck in traffic,and we had just started moving properly,so we should be there in about ten minutes.
"Si,do we really have to go to this?"
"Yes we do Mish!"
"Why? I come over and all you've been doing is work related things!"
"I always am,especially this time of year,I'm sorting everything out for my shows!"
"Couldn't we just have tonight to do something?"
"No,people are expecting me there! You don't have to go,but if x factor win,then I have to be there."
"Cheryl can pick it up can't she? Or Dannii,or a contestant!"
"Mezhgan,we're nearly there now! It's only Cheryl and Matt there tonight,so I'm going.If you don't want to be there,go home!"
"I don't want to go home!  I'll just stay."
I don't say anything else,I just take a deep breath in.I look out the window,watching everything go past quickly.I recognise where we are and get my phone out to give Cheryl a text.
'Can you meet us outside in a couple of minutes please darling? Don't know where we're going! xx'
After a few minutes,we pull up in the grounds of the arena.We go around the back and I smile when I see Cheryl jumping around,rubbing her arms,trying to keep warm.When the car stops,I jump out the car,leaving the door open for Mezhgan and walk over to Cheryl.I wrap my arms around Cheryl,giving her a hug.
"Good evening Mr Cowell! I didn't think you'd show up in the end!"
I laugh slightly, "Your very cheeky Miss Tweedy!"
"Aren't I always?!"
We pull out of the hug,
"You smell very nice!"
She just laughs, "Same as normal,but I just put more on!"
"I don't usually smell you!" We both laugh slightly,
"What's the difference tonight then Mr Cowell?" She says,raising her eyebrow.
"Umm,I could smell you before I hugged you." I say,hoping she won't ask anymore questions.
"Hmm,okay,I believe you." She says given me a dimpled smile.
I hear the car door slam behind me,and Mezhgan's heels clicking against the floor getting closer to me.I turn slightly,and she doesn't look in the happiest of moods,one because she doesn't really want to be here,and two because we haven't exactly spent any time together.At the moment,I don't really know if Mezhgan is going to speak to Cheryl or just completely blank her,but I have a feeling she'll just blank her and just be rude.
"Shall we go in,it's freezing out here!"
"You lead the way,I don't know where I'm going!"
She nods her head,starting to walk.I look at Mezhgan and mouth 'be nice' before starting to walk and following Cheryl into the building.I look at Cheryl,and see she's wearing a black dress which goes abit below the knees,and it hardly has a back,only a few lines of material,making the back look like squares,and it shows her new tattoo on her lower back.I feel a smack on my chest from Mezhgan's bag,and I just glare at her.
"What the hell was that for?" I whisper.
"Stop bloody gawking at her! I know she's good looking,but I don't need you staring at her with your tongue on the floor!"
I just sigh,knowing that tonight is going to be tough.

------
We had been sat down for around half an hour,I had Mezhgan sat on my left and Cheryl sat on my right.They had just cut to a break,so I turn to Cheryl,
"Do you want to come out for a fag?"
I can see her thinking about it and she slightly pouts, "Go on then!"
She turns to Hillary to say she's going outside,then stands up,walking on without me.I stand up and walk abit faster to catch up with her.
"Hey,slow down!"
She just turns back and smiles at me,walking abit faster.We get outside and she leans back against a wall.
"It's so nice to be outside! It's so hot in there!"
I pass her a cigarette and she takes it off me and smiles.I take my lighter out,and light up both of our cigarettes,both of us taking a drag.
"So,are you alright sweetheart?"
"Mhmm.Are you?"
"I'm fine." I say taking another drag on my cigarette.
She looks at me and frowns,
"Your lying to us." She raises her eyebrows, "I can tell,I know you too well! What's happened?"
"It's nothing."
She takes one last drag on her cigarette,before dropping it on the floor and standing on it.She walks towards me,and stands right infront of me.
"You tell me I can't say that,so nor can you! I'm not leaving this spot until you speak!"
I laugh slightly at how bossy she is.
"I'm fine.Really."
She just pouts at me and folds her arms.
"I'm freezing here! So you better speak soon!"
I rub up and down her arms,warming her up abit.
"I'm fine really.It's just nice and relaxing out here.I've had to put up with Mezhgan moaning all day about tonight and not wanting to be here."
"Aww babes! Do you want a hug?"
I drop my cigarette and stand on it,and she puts her arms out to me.She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder.
"You know,you smell nice as well Mr Cowell!"
I laugh slightly, "Well I do try sometimes Cheryl!"
"Considering it's an awards show,I'm glad you did!"
We pull away from each other,and I rest my hand on her waist,slightly stroking it.
"You know,you look amazing tonight."
I get a dimpled smile in return,
"Thank you."
She leans forward,giving me a kiss on the cheek.The door opens and I see Hillary stood by the door.
"You two,the x factor bit is on in a minute!"
"Okay."
Hillary laughs slightly before going back in,and Cheryl gives me a massive smile,looking like she's about to laugh.
"What?"
"You have a lipstick mark on your face!" She says,bursting out laughing. "Come here!"
She licks her finger before wiping my cheek.
"There.Done!"
"Thanks.We better go in!"
"Ooh! Wait,one sec!"
She goes in her bag and pulls out her lipstick,reapplying her bright red lipstick.I roll my eyes at her,
"Oi! Don't be mean! I don't want half me lipstick on and half off!"
I go in my pocket,pulling out my mints,
"Want one?"
"Yes please."
After taking a mint,she grabs my hand and pulls me inside.