Chapter 83

It was only seven in the morning,and I woke up to the lovely feeling of morning sickness.I was making me way downstairs to get a mug of tea and to watch abit of tv.I get down the stairs,and I hear humming coming from the kitchen.I recognise that it's Lily straight away,and I knew that they all had to be up in a couple of hours to get ready to go back to the UK,but I wasn't expecting anyone up yet,least of all Lily.I quietly walk in the kitchen,taking a seat at the table,careful to not make any noise.I watch her pour hot water into two mugs,and stir them with a teaspoon.She turns around,dropping the teaspoon on the floor.
"Sh*t Cheryl! How long have you been sat there?"
I laugh at her,watching her pick the teaspoon up and putting it in the sink.
"Not that long."
"You made me jump!"
"I noticed!" I say with a smile. "So,good night?" I ask quietly,noticing her wearing me brothers shirt.
She smiles,nodding her head.I pat the seat next to us,and she walks over,sitting down.
"What did you end up doing?"
"Umm we went for a meal,talked,then ended up going to the cinema."
"Aww that's so cute."
"He's so lovely Cheryl.He's a proper gentleman!"
"Well he's been trained well." I laugh.
"Do you know I said that you two are really alike?"
"Yeah?"
"Well I think that even more now! Talking to him is like having a conversation with you."
"We are really alike.Everyone says that."
"It's pretty scary actually!"
I just give her a smile and pat her knee.
"You so broke our little rule last night!"
"Which one?" She laughs.
"No sex on the first date!"
I see her cheeks starting to go red,and she covers up her face with her hands.
"Tut,tut,Miss England!"
"Shut it you! That rule went out the window a while ago! Anyway,you can't speak,you never stuck to that rule with Simon!"
"Aww is Miss England getting all embarrassed?" I laugh.
"Why do you do this to me?"
"I just love winding you up."
She hits me leg,giving us one of her massive smiles.
"Right,I'm gonna go now." She says,standing up,walking over to the door. "Love you Ms Tweedy!"
"Love you too Miss England!" I laugh.
She walks out the door,and I roll me eyes when I realise she's forgotten the drinks.
"Oi! You're forgetting something!"
She pops her head back around the door,frowning at us.
"What?"
"Your drinks!"
"Oh yeah!"
She walks over,grabbing them off the side,before walking back out the door.
"Thanks!" I hear her call from the stairs.

------
I was led down on the sofa watching morning tv,waiting for everybody else to get up.I slowly sit up,hearing the living room door open.I smile when I see me brother wondering in the room.He sits down next to us on the sofa,pulling us into him,giving us a cuddle.I rest me head on his shoulder,and curl me feet up beside us.
"Morning Garry."
"Morning Chez."
We sit in silence for a couple of minutes,before he starts talking.
"Chez?"
"Yes?" I say,looking up at him.
"Umm,I just want to say thankyou for yesterday.Thankyou for giving us the push I needed."
I just smile at him,
"It's no problem.Did you have a good night?"
"It was amazing."
I see a sparkle in his eyes while he's speaking,and I can't help but give him a massive smile back.I see him look at the door before looking back at us.
"What is it?"
"It's just --- I really like her." He says quietly.
"Aww!"
"She's like me ideal girl,but I don't want to rush her into anything cause I know she's only recently come out of a relationship."
"Why don't you ask her on a second date?"
"I want to,but I don't know if she'll like where I want to take her."
I sit up,turning to face him.
"Where do you wanna take her?"
"To see Drake at the O2."
"I'm a little bit jealous here! Are you sure you don't want to take us instead? Nah I'm joking,she'll love that! She loves Drake!"
"Are you sure?"
"One thousand percent sure!"

------ (Joan's POV)
"Mam! Don't go in there!"
I take me hand off the handle to go into the living room,and walk out to the kitchen where Cheryl is.
"Why can't I go in there?"
"Garry's in there."
"So?"
"And Lily."
"Oh I see! How was their little date?"
"Went really well.They're off on a second date in a few nights."
"Aww that's nice!"
"They both really like each other mam." She says abit quieter.
"Maybe one day we'll be welcoming Lily into the family as more than just your friend!"
"One step at a time mam!" She laugh.
I was just about to say something when the living room door opens.Garry and Lily walk out hand in hand,walking straight up the stairs.I turn to Cheryl,and she just gives us a smile,walking over to one of the cupboards.