Chapter 46

We pull up to a park type place,but it's private.I turn to Simon, "How come we're here?"
"Part of the surprise!" He gets out the car and walks around me side and opens the door.I get out and he closes the door and then takes me hand. "Is anyone else about?"
"Nope,not now." I link our fingers together as we walk a slight hill.When we get to the top I see a blanket set out on the floor with some pillows,a lantern on the side and a basket.
"Aww,this is lush!"
"I'm glad you like it."
We sit down and he opens the basket and puts out different types of food and then pulls out a bottle of white wine and two glasses.He feels the glasses up and passes one to us.
"I love this,what made you think of doing this?"
"I wanted to do something different.I didn't want to just go out for a meal where loads of other people were going to be,I wanted to be alone with you so we can be how we want to be and so we can talk."
"Anything you want to talk to us about?"
"Not yet,later though."

------
We had put everything away in the basket and we were just lying down,cuddling up and I was looking at the stars. "This is actually beautiful.I never thought I'd have a date with you under the stars." He gives us a smile, "Me either!"
I lean forward and kiss him,he wraps his arms around me waist and I move meself closer to him.The kiss seems to last forever and I put me forehead against his.We were just led looking in each others eye. "I have something I want to ask you."
"What is it babes?"
"You don't have to say yes okay?"
"Alright."
"Okay.Well I'm going back to America tomorrow because of the show,but I really don't want to leave you.I was just wondering if you want to come back with me tomorrow?"
"Really?"
"Yes! I'd love for you to come back with me.But it's up to you."
He just looks us in the eye "I'd love to,but I have nowhere to stay babes."
"That's the second part." He removes one arm from around me waist and puts his hand in his jeans pocket. "Put your hand out."
I put me hand out, "I want to give you these because I've waited a long time to be with you and I don't want to be in completely different places all the time!" He drops something in me hand and I look down and see a set of keys in my hand. "Are you sure?"
"I'm more than sure.Now the silver keys are for the UK house,one for the gate and one for the actually house and the gold keys is for the place in LA,one for the gate and one for the house."
I can't believe he's given us keys to his place. "I actually want to spend time with you Cheryl."
"Yes I will come to America with you!" We give each other a massive smile and he leans in to kiss us again.