Chapter 71

I was sat in me dressing room getting ready for the results show.I had so many thoughts going around in me mind,but most of all,I was trying to get me head around us sleeping with Simon last night.I was in the middle of getting me hair done,and I wasn't trying to be rude,but I was in a world of me own.
"Cheryl babe,are you okay?"
I completely forgot about Lily and Kimberley sitting in the corner.
"Oh,yeah! Sorry,I'm just thinking."
"You seem lost in your own world there!" Kimberley laughs.
I give her a smile, "I am!"
"So,what's happening? What you thinking about?"
"Just things.It doesn't matter,it's all sorted.I just need to concentrate on tonight now!"
"Okay." They both say,looking at us suspiciously.
"Right Cheryl,your hairs done,it's just your make-up left to do!"
"Thanks."
We were all sat in silence while me hair stylist packed her stuff away.There was a knock at the door,and I recognised the knock straight away.I feel me breath hitch,and I get a frown from Kimberley.
"Come in Simon!"
I watch the door open,and we look at each other through the mirror.I see him look over to Kimberley and Lily,
"Hi.Cheryl,can I have a quick word please?"
"Yeah,sure."
I stand up,following him out into the corridor,where there's loads of the crew running up and down,getting the last things ready to go on air.I stand back against the wall so I'm not in the way,and I look at Simon,
"Yes?"
He came towards us,standing quite close,placing a hand on me cheek.
"Are we okay?" He whispers.
"Yep,we are perfectly fine." I say with a dimpled smile.
"That's good to know."
I move into him,placing me head on his chest,and he wraps his arms around us.He places a kiss on top of me head,and I just sigh,knowing there's a slight change in our relationship already.We pull apart when me dressing room door opens,and Kimberley and Lily walk out.
"We're just going to get Hillary,we'll be back in a minute."
"Okay."
I watch them walk down the corridor chatting away,and I grab Simon's hand,pulling him into me dressing room.I close the door behind us,and go over to sit down on the sofa.A few seconds later,Simon follows us over to the sofa,sitting down next us.I move closer to him,resting me head on his shoulder,feeling him wrap his arm around me waist.Nothing was said,it was just silence.He rests his head lightly on top of mine,and I feel him stroking me side,knowing it was a comfort thing.He places another kiss on me head,and I slowly turn me head so I'm looking up at him.We just stay there,our gaze locked on each other.I don't know what it is about him,I just automatically cave in at his slight touch.I move closer to him,our faces only an inch apart.I feel us both leaning further forward,our lips near enough touching.I just look in his eyes,seeing everything I wanted to see with a man I wanted to be with.We both jump apart when the door suddenly opens.I feel me heart racing,and I turn to look at Kimberley,Lily and Hillary who had just walked through the door.
"We didn't disturb you two did we? We can go if you want us to."
I wanted to just say yes,leave us by ourselves again,but I knew that would be a stupid idea.I turn to look at Simon,and he gives us a smile before turning back to Hillary,
"No it's fine,I'm just going.I need to go and finish getting ready!"
I just stay sat down,watching him stand up and walk over to the door.
"I'll see you in abit Cheryl."
"Yep,I'll see you abit later Si."
I watch him walk out the door,and I just let out a sigh,leaning right back into the sofa.
"Are you alright Chezza?" Lily asks.
"Yeah I'm fine,just abit nervous about tonight."
"Your acts will be fine."
"I hope so."
I look over at Kimberley,and she just looks at us,raising an eyebrow.

------
I had just got back to me dressing room after xtra factor.I was really happy,none of me girls went tonight.I flop back onto the sofa,not worrying about getting changed out of me dress.There was a knock at me door,and the door slowly opens.
"You can come in Si."
He closes the door behind him,and I pat the seat next to us.
"You okay darling?"
"To be honest,I feel completely hungover still!" I laugh.
"Still? Have you drunk water?"
"Simon! I am a responsible adult! I do know how to cure me own hangover!"
He gives us smile,and I can see he's trying not to laugh,
"Well yes you're an adult,but I really am questioning the responsible part!"
"Oi!" I slap his leg, "Shut it! Be nice!"
"Be nice? Yes,of course!" He says sarcastically.
"You have to be nice to us!"
"Umm really? Who says?"
"Me!"
"And why exactly should I be nice?"
"Cause you think I'm special!" I say,poking me tongue out at him.
"And who told you that?"
"Uh you!" I laugh.
"And when exactly did I say this?"
"All the time!"
We both start laughing,and I smile,seeing our relationship going back to how it was before anything last night happened.I lean forward,undoing me shoes,slipping them off so me feet won't hurt so much.I stand up,walking over to me dressing table,grabbing me slippers and putting them on.I go and sit back down,laying down so me head is on Simon's lap,and me legs are stretched across the rest of the sofa.
"Have you made yourself comfy enough there?"
"Yep!"
"Well I'm glad to hear that!"
"Aww thanks babes! So am I!" I laugh,making him roll his eyes at us.
"You know,this is like old times."
"Yep it is." I say with a smile.
"You always used to lay like this."
"Mhmm."
He strokes me cheek before putting a hand through me hair,making us relax into him more.I feel him playing with parts of me hair,curling it around his fingers and moving me hair out me face.We look each other in the eye while he traces a finger delicately over me face,slowly gliding his finger over me forehead,cheeks and lips.I smile at him when he goes over where me dimples are when I smile,getting a smile back from him.I close me eyes,relaxing back further into Simon,the gentle touches making us feel calm.We both slightly jump when there's a knock at the door,and I let out a sigh.
"Come in!"
The door opens,and Kimberley,Lily and Hillary walk in,stopping when they get in the door.
"You can have a seat you know.You don't have to stand!"
"When did you get here Simon? I swear you were behind all of us!"
"I've been here for about ten minutes! You probably seen my brother Tony."
"Your brothers here?"
"Yes,why?"
"You could of told us! I haven't seen him for ages,I would of said hi!"
"Didn't you see him sat in the front row?"
"No."
He just laughs, "You take so much notice Cheryl!"
"Ha ha ha! You're so funny!"
"Well he's still here if you want to say hi."
"Yep,come on then! Chop chop!"
"Bossy!"
I sit up and then both of us stand up.I move closer to him and take his hand,feeling comfort and safety straight away.
"I'll be back in a minute.I'm just going to go and say hi to Tony."
We walk out the door,and as we get further down the corridor,I get a text.I look at me phone and frown when I see it's from Kimberley.
'Abit close aren't you Chezza? xx'
I knew what she was on about straight away,so I just send a quick reply back,
"No,not really! xx'

------
"Mam! Where are you?!"
"In the kitchen pet!"
I wonder on out to the kitchen,leaving Simon with Buster.I walk over to me mam,giving her a hug.
"Hey mam,you alright?"
"I'm fine pet,just in the middle of making a chocolate cake!"
"Ooh,you better save us a piece of that! You say chocolate and cake in the same sentence,I'm hooked and sorted!"
"You have such a bad sweet tooth!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"You said chocolate cake,not me!"
"And at this lovely time of ten in the morning,what has your diet consisted of?"
I just pout at her,
"Umm,a couple of cups of tea,chocolate pancakes,fruit salad,some hob nobs,a kit kat and --- I think that's it!"
She just looks at us,
"What?!"
"Where the hell do you put it all! You always eat for Britain,and you don't put any weight on!"
"It's called exercise mam! I eat,but I burn it back off again!"
She shakes her head at us,
"You have such a bad diet!"
"I had fruit! And the rest of me meals are actually quite healthy cause Simon makes them! Actually,you really need to try his curry! It's to die for!"
"What's to die for?" Simon says,wondering into the kitchen.
He comes over to us,wrapping his arms around me waist and I lean back into him.
"Your curry! I said to me mam that she needs to try it."
"Oh right."
"I didn't know you could cook Simon."
"I taught myself to cook."
"His mam said it can win a girls heart if the man is good in the kitchen! And that is definitely true!"
I turn around in his arms,placing a few kisses on his lips before resting me head on his shoulder,cuddling up into him.
"Oh,that's how he won your heart then? Not the fact that you did a runner back to the UK and he came after you!"
I laugh and turn around facing me mam,
"And that!"

------ (Simon's POV)
Me and Cheryl had decided today that we were going to take basically everything with us.She only needed clothes,shoes,her jewellry,her dogs,some awards which she had and some photos.Everything else she had here was already at my place,so she was just leaving it here in her place.
"Cheryl,you seriously have way too much stuff!"
"You can never have enough clothes Si! I wear all of this!"
"Seriously?"
"Yes! If you want you can start on me shoes?"
"Alright then."
She gives me a smile,
"Be careful with them,I love me shoes!"
"I will!"
"After you've done these shoes up here,there's some shoes down in a couple of the cupboards in the kitchen,and one of the cupboards in the living room,and also some in the spare bedroom next door!"
I laugh at her,thinking she is joking.
"I'm being serious Si! I have about two thousand pairs of shoes! Oh,and check me bathrooms as well! There's usually a few pairs scattered in the bathrooms as well!""
I realise she's being deadly serious,
"And where exactly are you going to put them all?"
"I need to sort them out! I'll take some with us and leave the rest here!"
"Why don't you do the shoes then?"
"Fine! I'll go do me shoes,might be for the best! I don't want anything happening to me shoes!"
I get a cheeky smile off of her,and she stands up,grabbing a couple of bags and walking out the room,leaving me with her clothes."

------
It was coming up to seven in the evening.We had sorted everything out which Cheryl wanted to take with her,packed it up into the car,and we had a meal with Joan and Lily.We were just about to leave to go back to our house,and we both give Joan and Lily a hug before we both pick up one of the dogs and take them down to the car.We get in the car,sorting ourselves out,before I start up the car.
"Bye mam! Bye Lil's!" Cheryl shouts out the window.
"You ready?"
She lets out a breath,
"Yes! Are you?"
I take her hand,giving it a squeeze,
"Definitely!"