Chapter 5

(Lily's POV)

"Cheryl,are you going to tell me what's going on?"
I went to pick her up from Simon's house and she was silient all the way back to the hotel,now she is pacing the room.
"Cheryl!"
"What?"
"Tell me what's happened,otherwise I can't help."
She walks over to the sofa,sits down and looks at me.
"What happened babe?"
"I don't know what I'm meant to do Lily! No one will understand."
I look at her and she has tears in her eyes, "Cheryl,your scaring me.Please tell me."
She takes a deep breath. "Listen to everything first,please don't judge us."
"Okay." I take her hand and let her speak.
"I told Simon me feelng's for him."
"And what are your feelings?"
She bit her lip, "I just told him that I have feelings for him,but I'm scared because of how close we are when he has a fiance.I've heard them arguing a couple of times because of our relationship and I said I felt bad for that.But when we were sat watching films this afternoon,I was led on his lap and he was cuddling us,but it just felt kinda right.I know it's bad,but I'm falling for him Lily."
I just sigh, "Since when did you feel something for him?"
"Only a couple of months."
"Well I can't exactly say stay away,can I? You practially live at his house! But please just be careful."
She gives me a nervous look like she's hiding something, "Have you slept with him?"
"Lily!"
"Have you?"
She nods her head.She sure knows how to make things more complicated. "Once."
"Cheryl,I know I'm your friend,but what the hell were you thinking? He has a fiance! You of all people should know what it's like being cheated on."
"Lily!" She had tears in her eyes, "I didn't bloody cheat! Hardly anyone knew,him and Mezhgan split for just over a month last November,that's when it happened!"
I feel really bad,I never thought that she would cheat,but I didn't know they split for abit.
"I'm so sorry Cheryl,I shouldn't of jumped straight to that conclusion."
I lean forward and pull her in for a hug, "I really am sorry."
"I know you are.Lily,I need to go back to the UK.I can't stay here,I need to sort me head out before I can see Simon again."
"Do you really want to just run away?"
"I'm not running,I just need space so I can sort me feelings out!"
"Why don't you talk to him,he'll understand."
"Lily,I've just told him something which could change our relationship completely! I think I should leave him to think as well."
"Okay.I think I can get us on a flight for tonight."