Chapter 40

"Cheryl?"
"Help us with this please babe,I can't reach the jumper I want."
The jumper she wanted was a blue one I didn't wear that much which was on the top shelf.I reach up and grab it,then pass it to her.
"Thanks."
She puts the jumper on and it's quite big on her, "Aww you look adorable!"
"Shut up you!"
She leans into me and I wrap my arms around her.She just puts her head on my chest.
"How come you didn't tell me you bumped into Liz on the way out my room this morning?"
"I just didn't have time to say.How do you know?"
"She told me and she basically knows about our relationship!"
"She seen us coming out your room,I thought she'd catch on in the end."
"She won't tell anyone though."
"Hmm... she's really nice.I could definitely get on with her."
"I hope so if you'll be spending time round here.She thinks your lovely,I don't know why!"
"Oi,shut it! Don't be tight on us! How does she put up with you?"
"She's just used to me I guess."
She just laughs, "So are you ready to go?"
She kisses me and mumbles into my mouth.I pull away,
"What did you say?"
"I'm ready to go now."

------
(Cheryl's POV)

I've just stepped in me house from picking me bag up.
"Si,remember your taking us out tonight."
"I know I am."
"Any clues yet?"
"You'll have to wait and see,it's a surprise! Do you have any plans for today?"
"Apart from a shower and getting meself dressed,nothing.Why?"
"Well I'm off to my mum's in a minute,do you want to come and see her,she hasn't seen you for ages!"
I move closer to him, "But would she want to see us?"
"That's the most stupidest question ever! Of course she would like to see you!"
"Okay,I'll come with you,but I need to go have a shower first!"
He pulls us in to him and kisses us,then moves us back against the wall.I pull away from him after a while and smile, "That's not me getting ready! Now,go find Buster! Buster! Coco! Come and see uncle Simon!"
I hear a patter of feet coming from the kitchen and Buster comes running over to us and Coco close behind. "You know who your mammy is don't you babies!"
I pick them both up,give them a cuddle and pass them to Simon. "Take them outside babe!"