Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I can't believe I lied to Jackie,I need to tell her the truth.That's why I phoned her up and she's sat in my living room.
"Simon,why did you call me around?"
"Because,because I need to tell you the truth.I lied to you last night and you deserve to know the truth."
She just looks at me, "what did you lie about then?"
"I've slept with Cheryl.Once."
"What the hell were you thinking! You bloody lied to me Simon about sleeping with her!"
She stands up and packs some things in her bag, "I can't believe you,she trusted both of you."
"Please let me explain,it's not as bad as you think."
"Really? You had an affair!"
"No we didn't! Me and Mezhgan were on a break!"
"What?"
"Can I explain?"
She sits back down, "Go on."

I was in my place in the UK with Mezhgan,sat down watching TV while she was reading a book.I had just come back from the X Factor and lost Belle Amie.I was gutted,I was hoping they'd last longer than what they did.I was flicking through my contacts and was thinking whether to text Cheryl or not.I know it's one in the morning,but she's usually up.
"Hey sweetheart you up? xxx"
I recieved a messege a couple of minutes later,which made Mezhgan look up,
"Aren't I usually? Are you okay though from earlier? xxx"
"I'm alright,just still abit gutted about belle amie.You okay? xxx"
"I'm good.I just don't know what to do about Katie.She is a lovely girl,but the audience aren't getting her. xxx"
"Cheryl,your a smart cookie,you'll figure something out.xxx"
"Thanks Si.So,what you doing? xxx"
"Absolutely nothing! You? xxx"
"Having some wine and watching some TV programme with me Mam and dogs. xxx"
I smile at the text, "And you didn't invite me round for some wine? That's not nice Cheryl! xxx"
"Your welcome around Si,even though it's late! xxx"
"I would love to if it wasn't so late.Another time though? Say hi to your mum from me.xxx"
"Yes definitely! She says hello.xxx"
"Can we talk instead,I can't be bothered to text? xxx"
"LAZY! Yeah sure.xxx"
I stand up to walk out the room,
"Where are you going?"
"Just going to chat to Cheryl."
"Again."
I just walk out the room and ignore what she said.