Chapter 63

"Simon! I'm in the shower! Go away!"
"And why exactly can't I have a shower with my girlfriend?"
"Because I want one on me own!" I say poking me tongue out.
I watch him take his clothes off and step into the shower with us.
"Simon! Don't you listen to us?"
"Obviously not!" He says smiling at us.
I roll me eyes at him and step back abit.I feel the warm water running down me back and getting me hair.I step back abit more,letting the warm water go all over me body.I turn around to pick up the soap,and I gasp when I feel Simon wrap his cool arms around us.I feel him start to kiss down me neck and across me shoulder,lightly sucking parts of me skin.
"You know,I can't believe we've been together two and a half months!"
"Me neither babes!"
We've had Melanie winning the x factor,Rachel and Drew being signed between Simon's label and another label,we've met up with all the girls and gone out a few times,and we've managed to fit in going to the UK a couple of times for a few days.
"What you thinking about babes?" He says while lightly biting me neck.
"Just everything which has happened in the past couple of months."
I turn around in his arms and look into his eyes,
"I love you."
"I love you to."
I lean forward and capture his lips,our tongues dancing together.I feel him place his hands on me hips,walking us backwards until I hit the cold tiles on the wall.I jump slightly at the sudden coldness,and put me hands against the wall to stop us from sliding.I feel his hands start to roam me body,and I pull away from the kiss to breathe.I close me eyes and moan slightly when Simon traces his hand up the inside of me leg.I hear him chuckle slightly when he stops his hand right at the top of me leg,so I open me eyes and slap his chest.
"Why do you do that to us?!"
"I'm sorry baby!" He says slightly laughing.
I just pout at him and fold me arm across me chest,
"You do that on bloody purpose!"
I slide out from between him and the wall,grabbing the soap and starting to have a wash.I feel Simon pull us back towards him,pushing us back against the wall and his lips crash against mine.

------
"Si! Are we gonna go out today?" I say walking into the kitchen.
"If you want to.Where do you want to go?"
"Shopping!"
"Of course!" He says laughing.
"What? I want to get some more underwear and dresses."
I walk over to him wrapping me arms around him,
"I thought you'd like to help us out!"
"Well whenever your ready we'll go!"
"Just let us grab me shoes and we'll go!"
I give him a peck on the lips before running out in the hallway to put me heels on.

------
We had been out for a couple of hours,and I had chose quite a few new dresses and I also got some shorts.We were about to go in an underwear shop,and I was fully aware of the paps following me and Simon.I look at Simon and give him a smile,
"The papers are gonna have lovely stories about us going into a underwear shop!" I say laughing.
"Cheryl,don't say that.You can imagine the headlines, 'X Factor boss going in women's underwear shop!'"
I just laugh at the image.I pull him by the arm into the shop,leaving the paps waiting outside.We walk in the store,and a assistant comes over to us,
"Hi,did you need any help?" She says looking between me and Simon.
"Umm,no thank you.I'm fine at the moment." I say giving her a smile.
"Okay.Just call if you need any help." She says smiling.
"Thank you."
She walks off back by the till,and I think she recognises who we both are.I walk over to a corner with Simon following us,and I take his hand giving it a squeeze.
"Ooh! I like this one!" I say picking up a set which is purple,black and cream.The bra has a lacy material outlining it,and the bottoms are just a purple lacy material with black ribbons.I hold it up on us and turn to Simon,
"What do you think babe?" I say with a wink.
"Cheryl!" He says quietly,making us laugh.
"What?"
"If you don't want people figuring out,maybe you shouldn't do that." He whispers.
"I only want your opinion babe,considering your the one which will see it!" I whisper back.
"Well I like it alot!" He says with a cheeky smile.
"Good!"
I walk around the shop picking up quite a few more sets,winding Simon up abit and getting some strange looks from a couple of the assistants.I walk over to the till to pay for me things and it all gets put in a nice little bag.
"Ready to go home now babe?" I say turning to Simon.
"If you've finished,then yes."
We exit the store seeing the paps still waiting outside.We walk the direction to go back to the car and I can see the flashes of the cameras in the corner of me eye.I look at Simon,
"Babes?"
"Yes?"
"Take me hand." I say giving him a massive smile.
"What? But Cheryl,what about ---"
"It doesn't matter anymore! I think it's the right time,they can know.As long as your ready."
He looks us in the eyes and smiles, "Of course I'm ready!"
I put me hand out to him,and he take me hand in his hand,linking our fingers together.I hear the sound of the cameras clicking away,questions being shouted at us.But I just turn to Simon and give him another smile,moving closer to him,and placing a kiss on his lips.

------
We had only just got in the house,and me phone was already getting texts through non stop.I hadn't read any of  them yet,but I knew what it would be about.I leave me bags in the hallway and then go and flop onto the sofa.I pull me phone out me pocket,and then I lie on me front,looking at me phone.I scroll through me texts,most of them being the same question,am I really with Simon? I go to Hillary's name,and press call,knowing that she will want to speak to us.
"Cheryl! Just the person I need to speak to."
"I guessed."
"What are you playing at?"
"News travels fast then?"
"Cheryl! If two massive,successful people,all of a sudden announce their together and kiss in the middle of the street,of course it's going to be massive news! I heard about it a few minutes after you decided to go public!"
"It was the right time Hills!"
"Thanks for the heads up there Cheryl!"
"Hillary,if I had planned it,I would of told you.But I didn't,it just felt like it was the right time,like people should know about us."
I hear her sigh down the phone and I can hear her typing away.
"Hills? I'll give you heads up warning that we're coming back to the UK in a couple of days!"
I hear her stop typing,
"Cheryl,this story is absolute madness over here!"
"We'll have security! They can't stop us coming over,I want to see me family and friends! There's no point hiding from it all,it will just get worse!"
"Well at least text me the flight details,so me and Lily can sort out security and cars?"
"Fine! I'll text you both the details later alright?"
"Thank you! Now Cheryl,I need to go,I need to answer some calls for some papers! Actually,what do you want me to say?"
"Just confirm it.Simon's on the Jay Leno show tomorrow night,so I'm sure it will get brought up on there!"
"Alright then,I'll see you soon Cheryl."
"Bye Hills."
I put the phone down,and just lay me head on the sofa.I just stay in the same spot for a while,not moving until Simon kneels down on the floor by the sofa.I just look at him,
"Management?"
"Mhmm.Hills is sorting out security for when we go back to the UK.Was that your team on the phone?"
"Yes.They were shocked considering they knew nothing,but they wanted to know what to say."
I feel him stroke me side,so I look at him and just smile.
"Come here,give us a cuddle babes."

------(Next evening-Jay Leno show.)
(Jay Leno's POV)

"So Simon,we've found out about all the contestants and that your girls are doing well and your still in contact.But what about the other female in your life?"
He just gives me a smirk and the audience start to whistle.
"Unless everyone got your public display wrong from yesterday,then I'm guessing you two are together right?"
"Cheryl is very much my girlfriend."
"And how does Mezhgan fit into all this?"
"We finished,that's all people need to know.And now I'm with Cheryl!"
"And how long have you and Cheryl actually been together? This is what people are wanting to know!"
"I-I don't really know what I can say.I don't know what Cheryl wants me to say or not to say."
I watch him look to the front of the stage into the audience,and I follow his gaze.I see Cheryl sat there,I didn't even know she was there,but she nods her head towards Simon.
"Cheryl! Nice of you to be here tonight."
She just smiles towards me.
"Are you alright?"
She nods her head at me,obviously she doesn't have a microphone.I look towards the audience,
"I've met Cheryl once before and she's absolutely lovely."
I look back at Simon, "So,how long have you and Cheryl been together?"
"Just over two and a half months."
I see him look over at her and smile.
"Cheryl,would you like to come here for a minute because you don't have a mic!"
She looks over at Simon and he nods his head at her.The audience cheer when she stands up and walks down onto the stage.I hear a few whistles from some guys in the audience and she carefully makes her way onto the stage.She walks over to me and I stand up and give her a hug,then she sits down next to Simon and takes his hand.I pick up the spare microphone and pass it to her to hold.
"Hiya Cheryl."
"Hi."
"How are you?"
"Abit nervous."
"How come?"
"Being on here!" She laughs, "I haven't been on US television before,it's scary!"
The audience laugh at her.
"I think the guys like you here!" You hear the guys cheering in the audience and she looks out to the audience and smiles.
"Well I'm perfectly happy with Mr Cowell here." She says laughing slightly.
"But you have to admit,you are absolutely gorgeous."
She look at me abit embarrassed,
"Stop,your embarrassing us!"
The audience laugh again,
"Simon,how did you get her? She's funny,smart and absolutely stunning!"
"Aww,don't be mean to him.He's lovely and I love him alot!"
You hear the audience start to go 'aww', and she just smiles.
"You love him?"
"Yes,I love him!" She says looking at Simon.
I look at Simon and he just gives her a massive smile and wraps his arm around her waist.
"And I love you to!" He says.
The audience cheer and I smile at both of them,seeing that they seem completely happy with each other.