Chapter 37

It was just gone midnight when Sinitta left,I was on my way up to my room.I wonder if Cheryl has gone into my room or one of the guest rooms.I put my head around my door and see shes not in my room,so I go back out into the hallway to see where she's sleeping and see if she's still awake.
I walk down the hallway to the first bedroom and open the door slightly,but she's not in there.I walk down to the next room but she's not in there either.I think about it and I guess she would go to the last room,so I walk right to the end of the hallway.I open the door abit and see her lying on her side with her eyes closed.Guessing she's asleep,I walk back out and start to close the door.
"Oi,where are you going?"
I open the door again and see her with her eyes open and smiling at me,
"I thought you were asleep."
"Nah,I had me eyes closed.I can't get to sleep."
I walk over to the bed and sit near the end.I feel the bed move slightly and Cheryl sits and cuddles into me.I wrap my arms around her and look at her,she looks deep in thought.
"You okay sweetheart?"
"I'm fine,I'm just thinking,it's strange us being together.Like looking back to last week up until now,our relationship has changed so much."
She pauses for abit, "Not in a bad way,it's just looking back."
She sits up properly and looks at me, "And plus,now I can do this!"
She leans in to kiss me and after a while pulls away.She puts her forehead against mine,
"So are you staying in here with us or going to your bed?"
"Come and stay with me.My bed's comfier!"
"Oh really Mr Cowell?"
"Yes,really Cheryl."
I stand up and turn around and pull Cheryl up.I take her hand and she follows me down to my room.She goes to lie down on my bed while I go and put some bottoms on.
"Me first time in Mr Cowell's Bedroom,I have to say I like your room and your bed is very comfy."
I have to laugh at her, "What were you expecting my room to be like?"
"I don't really know.Not like this though!"
I turn the lights off and then walk over to the bed and lie down.Cheryl turns on her side and looks at me.
"Thanks for letting us stay here tonight."
"Cheryl.You are my girlfriend,you can stay when you want to you know."
I put the duvet over us,pull her into me and wrap my arms around her waist.I give her a kiss and then she puts her head into the crook of my neck.I start drawing patterns on her lower back and she moves even closer to me.
"Night babes."
She kisses my neck, "Night."
After a while I can feel her breathing become slightly heavier,her body becomes slightly heavier,but she's still got her hand on top of mine.
I wrap my arms tighter around her waist and cuddle into her and close my eyes.