Chapter 44

(Cheryl's POV)

I walk back in the room,Julie looks at us and walks out to the kitchen.I turn to Simon,
"Did I just interrupt something?"
"No but she questioned me about Mezhgan and I said we weren't together,then she questioned me on you."
I go and sit down next to him, "Did you tell her?"
He shakes his head at us, "Not that,I told her about us sleeping together,she wasn't going to give up so I just told her that."
I give him a smile, "Don't worry,it's alright.It's going to be slightly awkward now isn't it?"
"Just abit!" We both laugh,he pulls us closer to him and I put me head on his shoulder,
"What am I meant to say to her? It's going to be slightly weird for her to know I've slept with you!"
He whispers in me ear, "More than she knows recently." I give him a smile and he winks back at us, "Don't worry about it at all,she'll be fine about it all in a minute!"
"Hmm." He kisses me forehead, "What's the matter darling?"
I whisper, "Would she be annoyed if she found out we were together?"
"I doubt it very much,but why would she find out?"
"Well,if were sat like this when she come in,she could probably guess."
"True that." He gives us a quick peck on the lips,then I sit up properly.
Julie walks back in a couple of minutes later,I give her a smile and she looks at us,
"Can I have a word for a minute Cheryl?" I turn to Simon and he nods his head,
"Okay." She walks on out to the kitchen and I turn to Simon and whisper,
"I'm scared!" He just laughs at us, "Don't be scared of my mum Cheryl,just tell her what you want to." I stand up and walk out to the kitchen and see Julie sat at the table.She smiles at us,
"Have a seat." I slowly walk over to her and sit down.I look down at me hand until she starts to talk to us, "Cheryl?" I look up slowly toward her. "Why do you look absolutely petrified of me?"
"Because I don't know what your going to say to us." She leans forward and rubs me hand,
"Did Simon say what he told me earlier?"
"Yes he told us."
"And is it true?"
"He's not exactly going to lie about that really,so yes that is true."
"I didn't know if to believe it or not.Your close to him,what is he not telling me?"
I'm closer to him than what she thinks! She just looks us in the eye,
"I don't know Julie.Really,I don't know and if I did,it's not my place to say,it's his."
She tilts her head to the side at us, "Is there something your not telling me?"
I look at her speechless,I don't know what to say.
"Look Cheryl,I think your amazing and I think you'd be amazing for him,but I don't really know what's happening right now." I just look down away from her gaze at us.
"Are you two together?" Just then,Simon walks through the door, "Mum,just leave it!"
"I only want to find out the truth Si.I see you together,I think you'd be good ---"
"Mum,it's none of your business! I don't care about you questioning me,but don't question my ---" I look at him and just give him a smile and say, "Maybe this isn't going to plan,not letting people know,she basically knows now." I turn to Julie, "I am hi girlfriend now."