Chapter 19

(Kimberley's POV)

Did I just hear right,Simon and Cheryl slept together?
"When?"
Cheryl just looks at me.
"I didn't know you were out here.You weren't meant to know."
"Oh great,thanks for that Cheryl!"
"It's not like that Kimba,I'm just on about it being a while ago and Lily only found out a couple of days ago."
"When did you sleep with him Cheryl?"
"Kimba,please."
"No Cheryl! Tell me the truth,I'm shocked you haven't told me before,I'm meant to be your best friend!"
"You are Kimba! You,the other girls and Lily are like me world.It's just me and Simon talked after and we just got on with our lives.It only happened the one time."
"When Cheryl?"
"Last November.It was on a Saturday night after one of the shows."
"But I seen you every Sunday,I was at the studios,how did I not know?"
"Because we weren't going to let it affect us."
I sigh,I'm disappointed that she didn't tell me,but I don't blame her if they sorted things out.
"What are you arguing about now then?"
She just looks at me and doesn't say anything.
"Does anyone wanna fill me in at all? I may actually be able to help."
"I said some stuff to Simon,I don't regret saying it,but I feel stupid because I know he wouldn't want what I said."
"That doesn't really make any sense unless you tell me what you said."
She looks down and speaks really quietly, "I said I had feelings for him."
I am kind of shocked,but I'm more shocked if Simon has no feelings for Cheryl whatsoever.
"Really?" I look towards Simon and he shakes his head.I know how stubborn Cheryl is and I wish I could just shut them in a room so she would actually listen to whatever he needs to say to her.
"Cheryl,as your best friend,I would say you need to properly talk to him,but let him speak.He obviously has things he wants to say to you,but it's for you only,not for anyone to hear or know.I know I don't really know what's going on,but there is normally a reason why someone wants to talk to you."
Lily looks at me and smiles,Cheryl looks up with tears in her eyes,
"But I don't want to be pushed back like normal."
"Cheryl,life comes good and bad.Plus,you don't know what he wants to say yet!"
"I doubt it's anything I want to hear."
I look at Simon hoping he will say something,I think he gets the hint,
"Cheryl,can we talk,please? It doesn't have to be now,but tomorrow,can I come to yours,or you can come to mine,it's up to you."
She turns to me and Lily and we both nod our heads. "Come to mine,but not that early."
He turns and smiles at her then walks off inside.