Chapter 14

(Simon's POV)

'Lily,I'm outside,could you let me in please. x'
I send the text and a couple of minutes later I see Lily coming to the door.
"Morning."
"Morning.Why are you already changed?"
"I knew you would be here early,so I got up and got ready to answer the door to you.Cheryl isn't up yet,she's still asleep."
"It's eight o'clock,she's never up at this time unless she has to be!"
"How do you know?"
"Trying to get in contact with her,her staying round mine quite a bit.I got used to it."
She just laughs, "Her alarm is set for nine,so she'll be up in an hour or so."
"Okay."
I walk in the door, "Would you like a hot drink?"
"I would love a coffee please Lily."
She starts making a coffee and a drink for herself.
"You can sit upstairs in her room if you want.You'll have more chance to talk to her then instead of her running."
"Oh right,is she still mad?"
"Just a bit."
"Oh great."
She passes me my drink,then takes a sip of hers and looks at me.
"Did you mean what you said on the phone?"
"Which part? All of it was true!"
"You having feelings for her?"
"Of course it's true,I don't joke about things like that!"
"I just don't want to see her get hurt again you know.You seen how she was last time,I don't want to see her like that ever again."
"I don't either.I would never do anything to hurt her Lily,well not on purpose anyway.Like a couple of months ago,the whole x factor thing,I never intentionally wanted to hurt her like that,but I made it my goal to make up with her again and apologise,which I did."
"Hmm,true.She trusts you so much Simon,that's why she kind of relies on you so much."
"I want to be there for her,whether that's as a friend or more."
"Okay,but if you hurt her on purpose,you better watch your back."
"I get it okay."
I quickly finish my drink and Lily takes me up to Cheryl's room.She puts her head round the door first to make sure she's still asleep.
She whispers to me, "Take a seat,please make everything right again.I'll be downstairs if you need me."
"Thank you."
I close the door very quietly and walk over to the chair opposite her bed.She's laying so peacefully,she looks so beautiful,but you tell she has things on her mind.