Chapter 43

"Julie,can I use your bathroom please?"
I give her a smile, "Of course you can,you don't have to ask!"
She gets up off the sofa and walks off fast.I turn to Simon,
"What's going on with Mezhgan then?"
"Nothing's going on with her!"
"What?"
"We've finished.There is no me and Mezhgan now!"
"Oh.And what about Cheryl?"
"What about Cheryl?"
"What's going on?"
He just looks down, "Nothing is happening right now."
"And I'm meant to believe that? I can read you like a book,how you can read Cheryl is how I can read you! I'm not saying your in a full on relationship or anything,but I can tell somethings happened and I'm not saying it's been recently either!"
"Mum! Seriously,that part of my life is private! I'm not on about the whole relationship side,but no one tells their mum their sex life!"
I smile at him, "I knew it,something has happened between you two!"
"Mum,I haven't said anything!"
"But you didn't say nothing hasn't happened either."
He just sighs, "So what if something did happen,it doesn't matter."
"I was actually right about something! When?"
"What is your problem,it doesn't matter now does it?"
"Come on Si! Well if you want to know what I think,I think you would be good together,you should tell her how you feel,it's obvious you feel something for her!"
"It really doesn't matter mum."
"Simon,just tell her,otherwise you never know what she's thinking and you'll regret it!"
"She kind of already knows mum."
"How?"

------
(Simon's POV)

Oh god,I've just dropped myself right in it there.I can't say about the relationship yet,so I'm just going to have to say about last November and tell Cheryl what I've said later.
"Umm."
"Simon!"
"Umm,when me and Mezhgan went on a break,something happened with Cheryl." She just looks at me blankly. "It was drunken mum,but it slipped out that I really liked her,but we agreed the next day we would go back to how we were."
Just then I hear Cheryl coming back down the stairs.I look at my mum standing up,
"I think I need a more stronger drink than a cup of tea." She walks out giving me a smile.