Chapter 23

(Lily's POV)

I've been upstairs for a couple of hours and I haven't heard any shouting or anything.I really hope they both say how they really feel because they would make a good couple.I think I'm going to go out for a few hours,go and get some clothes from my house,get some wine for later and just finish some work off.I grab my jacket from the back of the door and quietly open the door.I really don't want to disturb them,so I'm trying to be as quiet as possible.I quietly walk across the landing and look down through the crack of the door and see Simon and Cheryl cuddled up kissing on the sofa.I'm guessing they've told each other how they feel,which I'm really happy about.I finish doing my jacket up and get my bag and walk down the stairs as quietly as I can.I get down the stairs and to the door and that's where I was stopped.
"Oi,where you sneaking off to?"
I turn around and see Cheryl stood behind me.
"I'll be back later okay?"
She just pouts at me and crosses her arms.
"Where you going?"
"I'm going to get some more clothes from my house,finishing off some work and then I'm getting some wine for later."
"Why are you leaving us?"
"I'm not leaving you,I'm giving you two space so you can do whatever."
"Please don't go."
"Cheryl,it's Simon.You've been sat with him for the past couple of hours and you haven't needed me." I whisper.
"But I knew you were upstairs if I did need you.I don't want to do anything stupid."
"Cheryl,you'll be fine,you seemed cosy enough just a minute a go!"
She gives me a smile, "So,I'm going to go,you can tell me everything later on over some wine.I'll be back about nine."
"Why so late?"
"You have the rest of the day together then." I grab my car keys out my bag and open the door,
"I'll get a take-away on the way back.Bye.Bye Simon!" With that I close the door behind me.

------
(Simon's POV)

"Si,maybe that wasn't taking things slow," she says cuddling into my chest.I kiss her forehead,
"Yeah,true,that wasn't really taking things slowly." She looks up at me and laughs, "What?"
"It's funny,yesterday we were biting each others heads off and today is completely different.I'm in a relationship with you and led in bed with you and I don't regret a thing we've done.Even though we were going to take things slow." We both just laugh, "Me either,I've never regretted anything we've done." We give each other a kiss,we hear the door downstairs open.
"That will be Lily,bare with us a sec." She jumps out of bed and quickly puts her clothes back on.
"Cheryl,how am I meant to get out of your room without Lily seeing me?"
She just gives me a smile, "I didn't think that far ahead! We'll just have to risk being caught!"