Chapter 17

It's the day of the party and I'm nervous because I know for a fact I'll see Simon.
"Come on Cheryl,hurry up and get ready,we have to leave in an hour!"
"Lily,I don't know if I can do this!"
"Cheryl,your not backing out because of Simon! The other girls will be there and so will I!"
"They don't know what's going on though.It's only you."
"Cheryl,I will be there for you when you need me.Just relax and let me help you get ready."
"Okay."
"Good! Now,what are you wearing?"
"That." I point to a nude coloured dress which is hung up on me door.It's quite short,the top part is fitted and it loosens slightly at the bottom.
"What are you doing to your hair?"
"I'm just going to wear it down and have natural coloured make-up."
"Now you know what your doing,get dressed!"
"Alright."

------
(Lily's POV)

We've just arrived at the party,a whole club has been hired and you can only get in on the guest list.We get through the doors from the paps and go to find the rest of the girls.
"Chezza! Lily!"
"Hey Sarah!"
We go around the table and give all the girls a hug.We sit chatting to everyone for a while,
"Lily,can you come with us up to the bar please?"
"Yeah sure."
We stand up and go off to the bar to get some drinks.Cheryl gets a passionfruit martini and I get a vodka and coke and we have a couple of shots at the bar.We walk back to the table and Cheryl just freezes when she sees Simon sat at the table with the girls.
"Hi Lily,hi Cheryl."
"Hi Simon,you alright?"
"Yes,I guess you?"
"I'm good."
Cheryl doesn't say a word and just sits down.

------
We've been sat talking for an hour or so,it feels so awkward,I think most people on the table can see somethings not right between Simon and Cheryl.
"You okay Cheryl?"
"I'm fine thanks Nadz,I just need some air." She stands up and walks to the door.Simon looks at me and I just nod my head,so he follows after her.
When Simon walks after Cheryl,the girls all turn to me. "What the hell is wrong with them Lily?"