Chapter 15

I've been sat playing with my phone for about fifteen minutes,I look up when I hear shuffling.I look over and I guess she's waking up slowly.I watch as she opens her eyes slightly and rubs them so I stand up.She just stares at me,
"Simon.Why are you in me room?"
"I wanted to talk,but I didn't want you to just run."
"And you couldn't of warned us? I'm in me bloody underwear!"
"I've seen it all before Cheryl."
"That's not the point! How'd you even get in?"
"Lily."
"Did Lily know about you coming over?"
"Partly."
"Lily!" She shouts.
"Cheryl! I told her on the phone the other day,I'd already booked the flight so I was already coming over!"
"I asked her what you said and she misses out this one important detail!"
"I said to her not to tell you."
"Why?"
"So you wouldn't do a runner!"
She just looks at me and frowns.It's just quiet for a minute.
"Where's Lily?"
"Downstairs."
"Turn around so I can get changed!"
I roll my eyes and just do what shes asked.
"Why did you just turn up? I don't get it,we just need to go back to how we were.There is nothing else to talk about!"
"Cheryl!"
"No Simon! We need to just go back to how we were! I want to be friends again,I want to sort things out,we have a party in a couple of days and I don't want things being weird okay?"
I don't really know what to say,so I just say okay to her.
She storms over to the door,opens it and walks out shouting, "Lily,Lily,where are you?"
I walk out after her,go down the stairs and watch Cheryl open the door to the kitchen.
"Lily! Why the hell did you let him in me house?"
"Cheryl! Calm the hell down!"
"How am I meant to calm down? You know I don't bloody know what to say and he's in me bedroom when I wake up!"
"Cheryl,you can't just ignore him if you want things to go back to how they were.You need to talk."
She just groans,sits down at the table and puts her head in her hands.Lily looks at me and gives me a smile.Cheryl turns and just looks at me, "Sit."
I walk round the table and sit opposite Cheryl.Lily stands up and just looks at us both.
"You both need to talk and sort things out.I'll be in the living room if you need me."