Chapter 62

(Simon's POV)

I was sat in my dressing room having a lovely phone conversation with Sinitta.I'm guessing she phoned up to find out about the stories and whether there true or not.I know she's my friend,but I don't want this whole news spreading about yet,and I know what she's like.
"Sinitta,like I've said,it's ---"
"Are you with Cheryl or not?"
"It's our lives Sinitta!"
"So is that a yes?"
"It's not a yes Sinitta! It's just the stories are stories.If they want to say that then they can,but it's between me and Cheryl,nobody else!"
"Is that a ye or a no?"
"Never mind Sinitta."
I hear a knock at the door,
"Two seconds Sinitta.Who is it?"
"It's me!"
"Come in then silly!"
The door opens and Cheryl walks in.She shuts the door behind her and turns and gives me a dimpled smile.I point to my phone and she nods.
"Sinitta."
I see Cheryl give me a smile,then she wonders over to me.She just stands infront of me and smiles,
"Simon,are you going to speak?"
"Umm,er,yeah!"
"So,when will you be back in the UK?"
"I don't know.It will only be for a couple of days if I do,cause I have my acts over here."
"Oh yeah.You do realise that there's paps outside your UK home right?"
"What? Nope,I didn't know.Wait,how do you know?"
"Cause I've heard about it and also in the papers and that,there's pictures of your place,Cheryl's place and pictures of both of you.But both of your teams have sorted it all out cause there not allowed outside both of your places."
"Oh right.I didn't know about any of this happening."
"Well do you realise how big this Cheryl and Simon story is in the UK?"
"Well I have a slight idea how big it is from being told about it! But ---"
I watch Cheryl slowly taking her top off,and she gives me a wink.She throws her top in a corner and then climbs on me,putting a knee on either side of my legs.
"But what Simon?"
"Ohh,umm,but it all seems to be being handled with correctly from both our managements."
I feel Cheryl raising her hand further up my leg,and start to kiss down my neck.She starts to unbutton my shirt with one hand and starts to kiss down my chest.
"Why won't you tell me if you and Cheryl are together or not?"
I feel Cheryl unbuckling the belt on my jeans,then undoing the button and zip.I just look at her,and she looks at me in the eye with an innocent look on her face.
"Simon!"
"What?"
"Why won't you tell me if you and Cheryl are together or not?"
I just sigh knowing she's not going to give up on questioning me.I see Cheryl lean back abit,and she undoes the button on her shorts and slowly pulls down the zip.
"Simon!"
"Sinitta,I need to go,bye."
With that,I put down the phone before she can reply back to me.
"Aww babes you look stressed!"
"Just Sinitta's normal tricks of being nosey."
She just looks at me and smiles.
"And you!"
I pull her forwards and kiss her slowly,
"Are a tease!" I say,kissing her again.
"Didn't you always know that babes?"
"Well abit.But not like this!"
I pick her up and I hear her squeal.
"Shh!" I say laughing.
"Sorry babes,wasn't expecting that!"
I lie her down on the sofa,then carefully climb on top of her.I give her a kiss,then slowly kiss down her body.I get to her shorts and then sit up,pulling her shorts down slowly.She kicks her shorts I off and pulls me back down towards her.I put one hand around to unclasp her bra,and she wriggles out of it.
"How come I'm the one practically naked here?" She says giggling.
I kiss the side of her neck and then whisper, "Because your absolutely beautiful!"
I feel her shiver against me,then I turn my head and look her in the eye,then capture her lips.I grumble when there's a knock at the door,and I put a finger over Cheryl's lips to stop her from giggling.
"Who is it?"
"LA again!"
I look back down at Cheryl when I feel her suck my finger.
"What is it you needed?"
"I needed a quick chat!"
"Two seconds!"
I give Cheryl a peck on the lips before climbing off of her.I quickly do my shirt and trousers back up,and Cheryl grabs her clothes and runs into the bathroom.I grab my phone from the sofa and walk over to the door and open it.
"Alright LA.Come in."
"Cheryl not here?"
"She's in the bathroom."
"Oh right."
"What is it you needed LA?"
"I was just wondering if ---"
Just then,the bathroom door opens,and Cheryl steps out.
us"Aright LA?"
"I'm fine,you?"
"Never better!" She says with a dimpled smile.
"Right Si,I'm going down to give a hand to the girls.One of them just text us saying that the producers aren't gonna let them use that room unless one of us are down with them."
"What?"
"They want to use it to put some stuff in or something,so I'm just gonna go on down with them!"
"Okay then,I'll be down in a minute."
She walks over and gives me a kiss on the cheek,then walks over to the door.She stops when LA speaks,
"You two are very good you know!"
Cheryl turns around and looks at him,
"What are you on about?"
"Oh come on,your obviously in a relationship.Cheryl,you practically live at the studios when you don't have to be here!"
"I help the girls out,that's why I'm here."
"Seriously? Your not just going to admit it? How you are with each other now is even closer than what you were when you were a judge Cheryl."
"So?"
"When I seen you earlier,how you were and everything.You wouldn't hold your best friends hand like that,and you wouldn't stroke your best friends waist or put your fingers below the top of their shorts!"
We both look at each other,not knowing what to say.
"Simon and Cheryl,I am not stupid.I can tell your a couple but you don't want many people knowing right now.That's including people here and especially the public.Just admit it."
He looks between me and Cheryl,and I hear her sigh,
"Fine,whatever,you win,you caught us out! Just don't say anything please LA?"
"I won't say a word."

------ (Cheryl's POV)

We were sat in the judges room talking to Paula before going home.I had me head rested on Simon's chest,and he had his arms wrapped around us.I sit up slightly when the door opens.
"Don't worry,it's only me."
I lie me head back down onto Simon's chest,and Paula looks at us.
"LA knows?"
I just nod me head.
"Since when?"
"Earlier today."
"Yeah,they were trying not to tell me,but I figured it out."
"Annoyingly!"
"Can I ask a question?"
I just laugh slightly,
"Yes Paula?"
"Why don't you want anybody to know?"
"We will in a few months,just not yet.We've only been together a week and a couple of days remember.Yes we've always been close,but being close friends and in a relationship is different,especially to the press! They'll be on your doorstep every five minutes and that's all you'll get asked about.And it's nice to have abit of privacy while you can,cause once everyone knows,everyone has an opinion,everyone wants to know everything and everywhere you go there's going to be paps."
"I get what you mean babes.You'll get no peace cause you'll have it from both the USA and the UK."
"The UK paps are a nightmare.Some of them scare the hell out of us!"
I feel Simon tap me bum,so I look up at him and smile,
"Yes Mr Cowell?"
"Shall we go home?"
"Mhmm,if you want to."
He moves closer to us and whispers,
"We can finish off from earlier!"
I tap his leg,
"Most definitely! Let us get up then!"